• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even though gorr’s star feat wasn’t actually a star feat he should still be possibly tier 4 due to making Zeus crap himself and actively tried to not start a panic amongst the gods

(3:49)

And literally tried to stop Thor from leaving omnipotent city due to the possibility of gorr using him to find the gods

(6:12)

Edit:
Gorr’s rating should be “5-A to possibly 4-c” or something like that

Last edited:
I edited my comment from above, what consistency does Zeus have for 4-A?
Being one of the most powerful gods in omnipotent city and one of the most powerful creator gods. And for the fourth time I’m just going for tier 4 I don’t particularly care if his 4-A or not. At bare minimum then should grant gorr scaling to like the 4-c feats of celestials

Gorr’s rating should be “5-A to possibly 4-A” or something like that
Gorr's current rating is fine. 4-A based on non-AP hax and we've rejected Celestial scaling for Gorr due to lack of any evidence.

Unless something new comes up I don't see why the tier should change.

Gorr's current rating is fine. 4-A based on non-AP hax and we've rejected Celestial scaling for Gorr due to lack of any evidence.

Unless something new comes up I don't see why the tier should change.
then why is it in khonshu’s Ap section at all? Zeus one of the most powerful gods among the most powerful creator Gods of the universe didn’t want the smoke from gorr and tried to avoid panic amongst the gods of omnipotent city. That’s pleanty for the bare minimum scaling.

then why is it in khonshu’s Ap section at all?
It's listed under spatial manipulation, which is a form of Environmental Destruction. It's not AP applicable unless the character is question is very large.

That’s pleanty for the bare minimum scaling.
He trusts Hercules to kill Thor despite all that. His worry with Gorr was more the risk of actual being killed rather than lacking power consider Zeus's thunderbolt was still an effective weapon.

It's listed under spatial manipulation, which is a form of Environmental Destruction. It's not AP applicable unless the character is question is very large.

He trusts Hercules to kill Thor despite all that. His worry with Gorr was more the risk of actual being killed rather than lacking power consider Zeus's thunderbolt was still an effective weapon.
I don’t see why he couldn’t just throw stars at people but ok. Besdies 4-a isn’t even the main goal here just tier 4. Like can’t gorr scale off of celestials making stars not even the galaxy sized ones?

And? Zeus doesn’t know how the first turned out between Thor and gorr. Thor was literally losing to gorr with the thunderbolt and needed Jane to save him

(3:34)

Like can’t gorr scale off of celestials making stars not even the galaxy sized ones?
I'll just repeat what I said last time when you suggested 3-C scaling
When does anyone mention that they can fight a Celestial? Are you talking about Gorr killing Gods? I don't think that's warrant enough to scale when they're beyond the nearest 4-A showing by a factor of 146 million and above the 4-B showing by something like a Quadrillion or a Quintillion times over.

Celestials create galaxies, and stars, we've seen them demolish a planet and one of them even made the big bang. Nothing any other god has done even remotely comes close to their showings. Scaling anyone to them without a goof reason shouldn't be done and I don't see anything from L&T that backs the idea that anyone can fight a Celestial. Especially since Gorr's plan wasn't even to physically go and kill people in Omnipotence City, but to steal Thor's axe so he could wish for Eternity to do so.
The 5-B/4-C scaling at least has a basis to it, but 3-C is taking a claim and then applying it to someone that is vastly beyond anyone else the claim can apply to while also ignoring Gorr's plan to just wish them all dead rather than fight them.
In addition Thor's statement about Zeus is this
And Zeus, the oldest and wisest of them all.
Gods have timespans on their life that are measured in "just" thousands of years. Odin directly says this and he died of old age. The Celestials there would have to be younger than Zeus for that quote to make sense and they're likely thousands of times older since we get this from Arishem
Every billion years new celestials must be born
Since they aren't Tiamut that means both are over a billion years old, which makes then far older than Zeus which means Thor isn't including them as gods in his statement.

I'll just repeat what I said last time when you suggested 3-C scaling

In addition Thor's statement about Zeus is this

Gods have timespans on their life that are measured in "just" thousands of years. Odin directly says this and he died of old age. The Celestials there would have to be younger than Zeus for that quote to make sense and they're likely thousands of times older since we get this from Arishem

Since they aren't Tiamut that means both are over a billion years old, which makes then far older than Zeus which means Thor isn't including them as gods in his statement.
I guess I phrased that wrong, I meant can’t we scale gorr to celestials just making regular stars and not the galaxy sized ones.

In terms of your response, it’s basically just ignoring what’s already been stated in the film. omnipotent city is home to he most powerful creator gods in the universe, Zeus and said gods were afraid of gorr’s power. Pretty simple scaling for even bare minimum stuff

The age stuff is just straight up headcannon

In terms of your response, it’s basically just ignoring what’s already been stated in the film
Not really, if they wanted to say Gorr could kill Celestials they would've just said it.

Also the plot of the movie was literally Gorr wishing them all dead rather than fighting them.

The age stuff is just straight up headcannon
Everything about the ages is backed by canon. I gave you every source before when you said this exact same thing.

Not really, if they wanted to say Gorr could kill Celestials they would've just said it.

Also the plot of the movie was literally Gorr wishing them all dead rather than fighting them.
Celestials are gods, the gods were afraid. Pretty simple conclusion.Irrelevant, they literally didn’t want to fight him
Everything about the ages is backed by canon. I gave you every source before when you said this exact same thing.
Celestials are considered gods, that directly contradicts your entire argument

Celestials are gods, the gods were afraid. Irrelevant, they literally didn’t want to fight him
Zeus is considered the oldest of the Gods, which doesn't work when the Celestials are much older and are only birthed every billion years.

Celestials are considered gods, that directly contradicts your entire argument
Then you didn't read my argument.

Thor calls Zeus the oldest of the Gods
The Celestials are older than Zeus so they're not included under the creator deities.

In addition they don't have any justification to scale to 3-C and now even 4-C scaling is suspect.

Zeus is considered the oldest of the Gods, which doesn't work when the Celestials are much older and are only birthed every billion years.

Then you didn't read my argument.

Thor calls Zeus the oldest of the Gods
The Celestials are older than Zeus so they're not included under the creator deities.

In addition they don't have any justification to scale to 3-C and now even 4-C scaling is suspect.
And when was Zeus stated to be less then a billon on years old?

Disagree for reasons above.
so your disagreeing because of headcannon?

Back