• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disney won't show body parts. I still believe is PIS to show how cruel Thanos and back up Gamora's words. But if you think is the right tier, then, I am fine with it as well.

It seems Loki's page has been updated.

They don't even need to show corpses, but they did. For what reason? Beats me, but it does put into perspective that Asgardians are mentioned to be notoriously hard to kill, and that they actually managed to conquer 9 realms through bloodshed as per Odin's past.

Where is it implied Vin-Tak, the Kree that fought Sif, was a scientist? Because the MCU wiki so far says nothing that implies that he was one, only that he's a warrior...and if there's nothing behind that, then all Kree should scale to the Asgardians, as others who fought on par with either (like Hive)

Vin-Tak was a rogue Kree, who found out that the inhuman experiments were still occurring and took it upon himself to secretly shut them down before anyone found out about them. I called him a scientist because he said that he created his hammer weapon that erases memories.

All Kree's are warriors, they are like the Saiyan's from Dragon Ball, they like war and conquering other planets for resources and selling everything they can get their hands on.

I think that it is by far safer to draw the conclusion that a regular Kree warrior being able to fight Sif was a plot induced stupidity outlier.

The problem with that would be that Daisy mentioned that it was a problem for them to fight that Kree to Hive and he mentioned that the Kree Reapers are deadlier than Vin-Tak.

Mockingbird is a Marvel characters from the comics, and she was able to kick Vin-Tak across the room. Don't know where the powerscaling goes with this whole thing.

The Kree on season 5 that fought Mack say they were holding back when they were hitting him on the room with Yo-Yo.

Don't know if that helps.

I think you guys are forgetting that Vin-Tak was pretty much owned in that fight against Sif. His "win" came when he caught Sif off guard and erased her memory. Nothing else implies that Vin-Tak was more than an average Kree Warrior

Son of the Prince said:
I think you guys are forgetting that Vin-Tak was pretty much owned in that fight against Sif. His "win" came when he caught Sif off guard and erased her memory. Nothing else implies that Vin-Tak was more than an average Kree Warrior
Are you watching the cut version on Youtube or the whole thing? Vin-Tak throws Sif around and gives her a fight until he erases her memories, but that doesn't mean she got weaker all of a sudden.

Oh you're right. It's been awhile since I watched that, but regardless, if we do assume that Vin-Talk is above the average fighter, is it safe to say that the average Kree Warrior is not that far behind? I don't see it as in outlier, and it's already been made clear several times that the Kree are a lot stronger than even peak human strength. We've already seen one take on an Asgardian, and in season 5, the humans had trouble fighting any of the Kree soldiers. So, with all this in mind, should we not update their profiles? Possibly even the Kree from the MCU as well as Hive.

Son of the Prince said:
Oh you're right. It's been awhile since I watched that, but regardless, if we do assume that Vin-Talk is above the average fighter, is it safe to say that the average Kree Warrior is not that far behind? I don't see it as in outlier, and it's already been made clear several times that the Kree are a lot stronger than even peak human strength. We've already seen one take on an Asgardian, and in season 5, the humans had trouble fighting any of the Kree soldiers. So, with all this in mind, should we not update their profiles? Possibly even the Kree from the MCU as well as Hive.
Oof, I meant the Kree from the movies. Such as Ronan and the guy that raised Quill

Back