• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adding to the above Timeline book picture, while it tries to place TVA events of Loki season 1 as being 2023, this might've already been contradicted by the season 2 premiere, which had the He Who Remains recording that Loki found in the past while time slipping be labeled with a date of 06.12.2321:

loki-audio-recording.jpg

Why are you spamming the same thing that was already addressed in your previous thread?

Are we gonna need the "Ignores Durability with Reality Manipulation or Mind Manipulation" discussion again?

If this is true (which it might not be since this leaker has been on a streak of giving false leaks) apparently Feige doesn’t want the Netflix shows to be canon to the MCU. Really strange to pull so heavily from those shows by bringing back certain actors with presumably the same history and characterisation as before just to have them not actually be the same. At that point just do something new with a different cast instead of getting our hopes up.

That would also be a very odd move after stuff over the past couple years like the statements describing Daredevil in the She-Hulk series as being the same character as the Netflix Daredevil, and the Agent Carter series being stated to have canon storytelling. Technically, even a couple events from Agents of SHIELD got briefly referenced in The Wakanda Files and Nick Fury's biography on the Marvel website, though nothing from after the first season.

If this is true (which it might not be since this leaker has been on a streak of giving false leaks) apparently Feige doesn’t want the Netflix shows to be canon to the MCU. Really strange to pull so heavily from those shows by bringing back certain actors with presumably the same history and characterisation as before just to have them not actually be the same. At that point just do something new with a different cast instead of getting our hopes up.

What if it's just one of those sites that just clickbaits?

What if it's just one of those sites that just clickbaits?
The thing is it’s Feiges own foreword from the new MCU timeline book. The book is two days away from releasing and emphasises that everything in the universe is shown, basically meaning whatever isn’t there is non-canon. I’m guessing there’s not going to be any mention of the Netflix shows, which honestly is really dumb on Feiges part since they were basically the only things that fleshed out the street level side of the universe.

The thing is it’s Feiges own foreword from the new MCU timeline book. The book is two days away from releasing and emphasises that everything in the universe is shown, basically meaning whatever isn’t there is non-canon. I’m guessing there’s not going to be any mention of the Netflix shows, which honestly is really dumb on Feiges part since they were basically the only things that fleshed out the street level side of the universe.
Ah

Looks like we might have to make a CRT soon to separate the Netflix continuity into its own verse once the book comes out. I’m conflicted on it since the Daredevil episode of She-Hulk references the Netflix show multiple times and it looks like Born Again planned to follow-up on a lot of established plot points from those shows but Kevin’s own word suggests otherwise.

I'm gonna ignore what Feige said for Daredevil until something happens that contradicts the original show cuz it is strongly hinted that it's the same guy

I'm gonna ignore what Feige said for Daredevil until something happens that contradicts the original show cuz it is strongly hinted that it's the same guy
It could be possible that the reason for that is the Netflix shows are a branch of the Sacred Timeline or something stupid like that so they’d all be variants of the returning characters like Daredevil that we’re seeing now. I do agree we might be just better off waiting though.

Tbf, given not all “Variants” look alike, the recast of Vanessa could be looked at as a “Variant”.

Thor 5 should be about Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Hercules fighting Enchantress. Most of the Thor movies resides Ragnarok have a romance aspect to them, I wonder if a fifth one would have one as well.

The Korbinites seemingly made an appearance in TDW Prelude and were apparently massacred by Gamora and Nebula, so it'd be interesting to see Beta Ray Bill finally make an appearance

Thor and Sif were a thing in the comics and literally married in the myths. It's also confirmed that Sif has feelings for Thor in the MCU, so perhaps that can be explored in Thor 5

Last edited:
I guess the neck in general is a weak point for the Abilisk.

The script describes its neck as having thinner skin:
txDDFOm.png

Meanwhile, the novel clarifies that the neck wound that Gamora targeted was the only injury the Guardians had actually managed to inflict on the Abilisk up to that point:
oXoTUAp.png

From what I've been hearing about the Timeline book, this seems to be the placement of movies and Disney+ shows for Phases 1-4:

Captain America: The First Avenger: June 1943-March 1945
Agent Carter (One Shot): 1946
Captain Marvel: Summer 1995
Iron Man: Early-Spring 2008
The Incredible Hulk: Spring 2010
Iron Man 2: Spring 2010
Thor: Spring 2010
The Consultant: Summer 2010
The Avengers: Spring 2012
Item 47: Spring 2012
Thor: The Dark World: Fall 2013
Iron Man 3: December 2013
All Hail the King: Early 2014
Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Spring 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy: Summer 2014
I Am Groot: Summer-Fall 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Fall 2014
Avengers: Age of Ultron: Spring 2015
Ant-Man: Summer 2015
Captain America: Civil War: Spring-Summer 2016
Black Widow: Spring-Summer 2016
Black Panther: Summer 2016
Spider-Man: Homecoming: Fall 2016
Doctor Strange: Early 2016-2017
Thor: Ragnarok: Fall 2017
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Spring 2018
Avengers: Infinity War: Spring 2018
Avengers: Endgame: Spring 2018-Fall 2023
Loki: TVA
WandaVision: Fall 2023
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Spring 2024
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Spring-Summer 2024
Spider-Man: Far From Home: Summer 2024
Eternals: Fall 2024
Spider-Man: No Way Home: Summer-November 2024
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: November 2024
Hawkeye: December 2024
Moon Knight: Spring 2025
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: Spring 2025
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law: Fall 2024-Fall 2025
Ms. Marvel: Fall 2025
Thor: Love and Thunder: Spring-Fall 2025
Werewolf by Night: Fall 2025
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special: December 2025

Last edited:
From what I've been hearing about the Timeline book, this seems to be the placement of movies and Disney+ shows for Phases 1-4:

Captain America: The First Avenger: June 1943-March 1945
Captain Marvel: Summer 1995
Iron Man: Early-Spring 2008
The Incredible Hulk: Spring 2010
Iron Man 2: Spring 2010
Thor: Spring 2010
The Avengers: Spring 2012
Thor: The Dark World: Fall 2013
Iron Man 3: December 2013
Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Spring 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy: Summer 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Fall 2014
Avengers: Age of Ultron: Spring 2015
Ant-Man: Summer 2015
Captain America: Civil War: Spring-Summer 2016
Black Widow: Spring-Summer 2016
Black Panther: Summer 2016
Spider-Man: Homecoming: Fall 2016
Doctor Strange: Fall 2016-2017
Thor: Ragnarok: Fall 2017
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Spring 2018
Avengers: Infinity War: Spring 2018
Avengers: Endgame: Spring 2018-Fall 2023
WandaVision: Fall 2023
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Spring 2024
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Spring-Summer 2024
Spider-Man: Far From Home: Summer 2024
Eternals: Fall 2024
Spider-Man: No Way Home: Summer-November 2024
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: November 2024
Hawkeye: December 2024
Moon Knight: Spring 2025
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: Spring 2025
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law: Spring-Fall 2025
Ms. Marvel: Fall 2025
Thor: Love and Thunder: Fall 2025
Werewolf by Night: Fall 2025
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special: December 2025
Can’t believe the events of endgame already happened recently

Thor 5 should be about Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Hercules fighting Enchantress. Most of the Thor movies resides Ragnarok have a romance aspect to them, I wonder if a fifth one would have one as well.
Honestly for Thor 5 since they’re likely looking for a tone shift away from Love and Thunder I think they should just take heavy inspiration from the modern God of War games in how they portray their characters and story. Not necessarily with all the gore but the epic nature and presentation that make characters like Kratos seem both truly powerful and fully-fleshed out as a person.

My own fan-cast for who should direct would be George Miller since Chris Hemsworth seemed to really like working with him on the upcoming Furiousa movie and how in the past he’s portrayed mythical stories and characters with sincerity in Three Thousand Years of Longing.

i found some pics from the timeline book, should i like send it in spoilers or something, to cover it up? or can i just send what i found without making it hidden

Ha
Ha
Ha

We don't use the statement that Thanos and Hulk are equally strong because it contradicts what is shown. We're not gonna use a statement that contradicts multiple sources, not to forget the literal intent and reason for the scene being made in the first place

"The plant life that grows around the vibranium gradually absorbs the element into its genetic structure."

l'm very curious to know the exact percentage of vibranium/Ness is needed to pretty much just be vibranium durability wise. Somewhere between alloy from the varient AoS branch and Jabari wood and Cho cells (Horton cells).

Blue People Invade - Eternals: "Ight, we here, let's fight."
Grimace Invades - Eternals: "You hear something?"

I find it hilarious how often this "timeline" book just says the vague era each event takes place in.

Hmm, so Thor was born prior to 695, which would put him at a few hundred years older than Loki.

Last edited:
Back