• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just not going to bother with the CM not growing stronger stuff, since it's already accepted on the wiki.
It’s not nowhere on the wiki was it accepted she grew stronger only that she unleashed most her power and stop holding back

Also, flying through stars =/= reigniting stars.
Yeah but it shows intent she was always strong enough to do star level stuff but anyway doesn’t matter thor is stated stronger then carol meaning he still scales as carol didn’t grow only showed more of what she could already do

It’s not nowhere on the wiki was it accepted she grew stronger only that she unleashed most her power and stop holding back
If you want to get into semantics, fine, but it's still accepted that she was more powerful than her previous levels.
Yeah but it shows intent she was always strong enough to do star level stuff
Flying through a star can be Multi-Continent level, depending on how quick it was. CM even was High 6-A at one point because she flew through the star.

If you want to get into semantics, fine, but it's still accepted that she was more powerful than her previous levels.
Again I just explained why because she unleashed more of her power that she already had she’s same level in endgame just stopped holding back thor is stated stronger then carol meaning he scales simple abc logic

Flying through a star could even be Multi-Continent level, depending on how quick it was.
I know that but I ment it shows intent she was always able to interact and mess with stars

9066016-ezgif-3-708aa2a4fa.gif
Ok I found a wog but it didn’t specifically say what it was what y’all think it is

Again I just explained why because she unleashed more of her power that she already had she’s same level in endgame just stopped holding back thor is stated stronger then carol meaning he scales simple abc logic
Holding back is having the power to do something and purposefully suppressing it. This is having the potential to do something and not being able to do it until a certain point.

It's a vastly different case.
I know that but I ment it shows intent she was always able to interact and mess with stars
Which means nothing, even assuming the statement was supposed to be literal at that time.
9066016-ezgif-3-708aa2a4fa.gif
Ok I found a wog but it didn’t specifically say what it was what y’all think it is
That's impressive, but definitely not Star level. She's passing through the ergosphere.

Holding back is having the power to do something and purposefully suppressing it. This is having the potential to do something and not being able to do it until a certain point.

It's a vastly different case.
Again your missing the point carol did not get stronger she was always at the same level even since endgame we are told thor is stronger that means he scales that’s it simple abc logic not she had the potential none of that matters point is she was always that level we are told someone scales above then they scale above the feat it’s like khonsu scaling Thor hasn’t done anything like that yet scales above someone who did the feat same rules apply here we have evidence thor scales above a character then he gets said character feats
Which means nothing, even assuming the statement was supposed to be literal at that time.
obviously it was literal they were trying to hype carol up and everything that was stated is now shown to be true she could do all of it all long

That's impressive, but definitely not Star level. She's passing through the ergosphere.
I don’t know what level splitting the accretion disk of a black hole Is was only showing that because another guy replied that we didn’t know if it was a black hole

Last edited:
she was always at the same level even since endgame we are told thor is stronger that means he scales that’s it simple abc logic
You seem to be missing my point. It's not simple ABC logic if she couldn't access that level of power for there to be a comparison.
she was always that level
My guy, if she can't access that power and only just accessed it, she wasn't always at that level. She literally can't be by definition.
it’s like khonsu scaling Thor hasn’t done anything like that yet scales above someone who did the feat same rules apply here we have evidence thor scales above a character then he gets said character feats
The fact that Thor hasn't displayed a feat on Khonsu's level has nothing to do with my argument. Those are nowhere close to the same.

Here's a better hypothetical to illustrate my point; Thor is said to be stronger than Khonsu in 2018, but Khonsu's powers have been sealed since birth and he needs to be in a very specific state of mind that he's never been in until 2020 to access that level of power impermanently. Does that mean Thor is stronger than Khonsu at full power, or just weakened Khonsu?
obviously it was literal they were trying to hype carol up
It wasn't a hype statement. It was 'she's super powerful, yet super relatable.'

A hype statement would be something along the lines of 'I wanted Carol to be the strongest Avenger—powerful enough to fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft.'
I don’t know what level splitting the accretion disk of a black hole Is was only showing that because another guy replied that we didn’t know if it was a black hole
I don't think she split the accretion disk. It seems more like gravity was creating a lensing effect around her as she passed across the accretion disk.

Last edited:
You seem to be missing my point. It's not simple ABC logic if she couldn't access that level of power for there to be a comparison.
No it is and your wrong she could access the power she chose not to like what do you not understand she didn’t grow stronger she was always that level of she stopped holding back

The fact that Thor hasn't displayed a feat on Khonsu's level has nothing to do with my argument. Those are nowhere close to the same.

Here's a better hypothetical to illustrate my point; Thor is said to be stronger than Khonsu in 2018, but Khonsu's powers have been sealed since birth and he needs to be in a very specific state of mind that he's never been in until 2020 to access that level of power impermanently. Does that mean Thor is stronger than Khonsu at full power, or just weakened Khonsu?
It does the exact same logic thor is shown/stated stronger then someone he gets their feats khonsu uses the exact same concept thor is stated then he’s stronger

Bro what are you talking about khonsu was never sealed since birth carol is the same level in endgame as she is in the marvels which is accepted by this site how many times do I have to repeat this if someone stated stronger then they are stronger then carol that’s it

It wasn't a hype statement. It was 'she's super powerful, yet super relatable.'

A hype statement would be something along the lines of 'I wanted Carol to be the strongest Avenger—powerful enough to fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft.'
You literally just described what a hype statement is dude her movie was coming out they were trying to hype her up saying she could all these incredible things we’ve never seen in the mcu before

I don't think she split the accretion disk. It seems more like gravity was creating a lensing effect around her as she passed across the accretion disk.
Definitely looks like she did

How many crt are going for mcu rn so I don’t want to make another if there to many

Cause if this is the only argument against thor then it should be easy

since birth carol is the same level in endgame as she is in the marvels which is accepted by this site how many times do I have to repeat this if someone stated stronger then they are stronger then carol that’s it
No it is and your wrong she could access the power she chose not to like what do you not understand she didn’t grow stronger she was always that level of she stopped holding back
No offence, but this is just me saying 'you're wrong' and you responding 'no you're wrong' at this point. I don't think we'll get anywhere with this.
Bro what are you talking about khonsu was never sealed
It was a hypothetical example on my part. I wasn't saying that he was actually sealed.
You literally just described what a hype statement is dude
Bruh, that was literally the point of my comment. You said it was a hype statement, and I disagreed and gave an example of an actual hype statement. What is your point here?

Also, even if you want to describe it as a hype statement, hype statements for media are pretty commonly hyperbole, regardless, so I frankly don't understand why this matters.
Definitely looks like she did
I'll, again, just agree to disagree with you here.

No offence, but this is just me saying 'you're wrong' and you responding 'no you're wrong' at this point. I don't think we'll get anywhere with this.
We aren’t getting anywhere because y’all are on pure cope mode for carol character A is stated stronger then character B that should’ve been the end of discussion the only way for your argument would work is if carol was actually growing stronger with each film like Thor who trained etc but she didn’t this site has accepted she is the same level as endgame

Not every statement should count fr. Thor statement of being the strongest avenger at any point in time has never been from a legit standard source. If Kevin's statement is to be valid then Carol also is the strongest. Stick to feats and lore, random statements could mess up the scaling chain especially since we know the topic of a STRONGEST AVENGER since avengers 1 has been a very subjective idea even in-verse and is all left as comedic takes at this point.

Not every statement should count fr. Thor statement of being the strongest avenger at any point in time has never been from a legit standard source. If Kevin's statement is to be valid then Carol also is the strongest. Stick to feats and lore, random statements could mess up the scaling chain especially since we know the topic of a STRONGEST AVENGER since avengers 1 has been a very subjective idea even in-verse and is all left as comedic takes at this point.
It should 1 is from an official marvel studios account another is from the Russo bros another is from a wog from L&T so we 3 statements that call him the strongest avenger

Every other point you made is irrelevant as this site uses wog all the time we aren’t strictly confined with in universe lore and statements

Kevin statement also wouldn’t apply to L&T Thor who is the current prime thor which would’ve surpassed carol per many wog due to being the strongest avenger

We aren’t getting anywhere because y’all are on pure cope mode for carol
CM is one of the elements of the MCU that I care the least about, alongside Age of Ultron and some other stuff.

Disagree with me all you like, but there's no bias here. Anyway, I'm finished with this argument.

Last edited:
Rewatching The Bear has me hyped for Thunderbolts. Joanna Calo may not have done the script from the scratch, but if she's giving it the final pass, there's a 30% chance this film could be exceptional. I reckon it's going to be a film about trauma, and this is what The Bear had in spades, so here's hoping for awards beyond costuming, though I still want to see some cool suits. Captain Marvel's Aladna attire was slick, and I hope other supes, Sentry, get the same treatment.

Apparently, Gunn gave the reasoning that "Like, it's just they're from outer space. They have technology that is pretty advanced, so it would be hard to beat them."

To be fair, under current MCU scaling, a shot from Hadron Enforcer could destroy basically any Avenger during the Infinity Saga (unless you want to argue that base Mjolnir's accolade of being one of the universe's greatest weapons created on Nidavellir according to the Infinity War artbook should upgrade it above the Hadron Enforcer using the same logic currently used for base Stormbreaker's scaling)

Are there still to many crt or can I make a new one?
You can't to quote Discussion rules
  • A member may have up to four active content revision threads active at once, no more than two of which can be about the same verse.
And you already have 2

Well the mcu is only dead because nothing is coming out any time soon when Deadpool releases people will come back
This is true but Marvel Champion 07 and Lonkitt retiring did have a major knock on effect with other MCU supporters becoming less active which combined with the bad taste Phase 4 left in many peeps mouths alongside a seemly directionless Phase 5, it really killed off a lot of the MCU activity on the wiki.

There's reason there aren't any new profiles for What if...? S2 or Madame Web (yet...). That said CRTs are ongoing and profiles are eventually getting updated but until DP3 comes out, MCU content here will be slow going and well... "dead" to an extent if the remaining MCU active supporters don't care about a certain character or projects (also revising a pre-existing profile is far less time consuming than creating a profile from scratch).

Back