• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess some remaining stuff to get sorted out would include:

More Eternals profiles (though it seems like the scaling is already figured out at least)

Determining if She-Hulk should scale to Wong

Calcing the rock busting feat from Wakanda Forever now that it's on DIsney+

Calcing Star-Lord, Nebula and Yondu withstanding this explosion (though I think there's a decent amount of other GOTG stuff that probably should get sorted out at some point too, which is sure to increase once Vol 3. comes out)

Figuring out if this is usable for anything

And of course, calcing Arthur Harrow's pillar feat.

More Eternals profiles (though it seems like the scaling is already figured out at least)

Calcing Star-Lord, Nebula and Yondu withstanding this explosion (though I think there's a decent amount of other GOTG stuff that probably should get sorted out at some point too, which is sure to increase once Vol 3. comes out)

There’s also this calc. too, it’s not accepted yet but if it was how would we apply it?

Is that really a Durability feat though? Isn't that more like an Endurance or Stamina feat?
Yes
Also thoughts on upgrading Valkyrie past 8-A? She takes casual punches from Hela, survives getting stabbed by Thunderbolt and she can also knock down Hulk (obviously they were messing around but still it makes me think she’s stronger than 8-A)
Maybe she could be "8-A, possibly higher"

Thought that Ice Manipulation was just creating or manipulating ice.
It's both ice and cold, apparently
Looking at the Ice Manipulation page it might fall under this.

• Frostbite to freeze anything to atomic levels making it fragile. - for Loki's armor
Makes sense to me
Btw, do I need to make a CRT to add Longevity to Frost Giants?
Something as simple as that really shouldn't, but idk
Also since we’re talking about Norse MCU stuff Laufey might be worth making a page for

He managed to hurt a young Odin and maybe took his eye out (1:31)

He also tanks a hit from Mjolnir (1:05)

Not sure about Odin stuff since the fight was off-screen, but him taking a hit for Thor could be "At most 6-B"
It also takes two blasts from Gungnir to vaporize him
Also because of this, lol

I said it once and I'll say it again Laufey is literally more impressive than Surtur and always has been.🗿🗿

Surtur literally got destroyed by Odin with no aforementioned injuries or anything being dealt to Odin in their battle and his means of escape was completely unknown, we just know he was very near death.

Laufey took ******* Prime Odin's eye in their fight. Like the frost Giants are kinda like that🤷‍♀️

Also the only reason surtur even got to destroy Asgard is because he was fighting severely weakened individuals i.e a heavily weakened Hela who would've otherwise no diffed him

nah but fr its kinda crazy how that worked out like really odin had more difficulty with frost giants than Surtur

pizza-time-spider-man2.gif

Odin still did have a harder time with Laufey and the Frost Giants than he did with Surtur though so maybe that’s worth something if we’re trying to make a profile for him

"A secret brew Odin taught me as a thank you after we helped defeat Laufey's army in Tønsberg." ―Gilgamesh

"Speaking of Odin, Thor used to follow me around when he was a little kid. Now, he's a famous Avenger, and won't return my calls." —Kingo

So Eternals were present, or at least Gilgamesh was, during the battle of Tønsberg, and Kingo may or may not be familiar with Thor.

If the Casket of Ancient Winters was able to freeze the energies being channeled through the Bifrost observatory, would that be High 6-A scaling for the Casket, or would that just be scaling an unquantifiable portion of the energy?
Don't remember anything in the show that would warrant this. What was the proposed reasoning again?
Essentially that Wong specifically needed She-Hulk's help to get rid of the demons in episode 4. Not entirely sure if that's enough to justify scaling or not though.

If the Casket of Ancient Winters was able to freeze the energies being channeled through the Bifrost observatory, would that be High 6-A scaling for the Casket, or would that just be scaling an unquantifiable portion of the energy?
If the energy channelled through the Bifrost is High 6-A and Thor was able to destroy a portion of the Rainbow Bridge, which is made out of Bifrost, would that make him High 6-A? I'm not too sure if that logic makes sense.

Also the Casket of Ancient Winters being High 6-A and Hela considering it weak is another good justification for her being 5-B

If the energy channelled through the Bifrost is High 6-A and Thor was able to destroy a portion of the Rainbow Bridge, which is made out of Bifrost, would that make him High 6-A? I'm not too sure if that logic makes sense.

Also the Casket of Ancient Winters being High 6-A and Hela considering it weak is another good justification for her being 5-B
Didn't Hulk destroy part of it too?

Gamora survives this explosion

Essentially that Wong specifically needed She-Hulk's help to get rid of the demons in episode 4. Not entirely sure if that's enough to justify scaling or not though.
Looking at the scene, it honestly seems more like a case of there being a whole lot of demons and Wong needs a bit of help to get them all out of the room because of their sheer numbers. Doesn't seem like valid AP scaling to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back