• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways wong should get Tide added to his optional equipment lol he could pour it in someones eyes or something

Okay to be fair 6'0 isn't even all that tall😅 so my being 6'1 doesn't mean I'm like really tall, I'm just 1 inch taller than Chris Evans Captain America

I believe two of the Runaways have pages on the wiki, but I don't think those shows had a strong enough following for a bunch of profiles to be made for them.

When it comes to the Netflix shows canonicity its up in the air to a scary degree, even though Charlie and Vincent are back playing both of their respective characters, their appearances, in particular Vincents, don't really acknowledge the past they should have from the Netflix shows. Disney+ hosting the shows on their streaming service and having the original actors come back to advertise them is a good sign that maybe Marvel is interested in having everyone come back, but until the Echo TV show comes out, which is meant to have a bunch of Daredevil connections, we don't really know for certain. The right choice would be to make them canon though.
It’s unfortunate that they are relatively unknown compared to other MCU shows, hopefully Runaways being on Disney plus [and cloak and dagger possibly being added later] or even Multiverse of Madness [Since some people might want to know more magic or the dark dimension in the MCU] will draw some more fans to these series, same for any possible roles the characters could have in the future.

Maybe that might warrant some PRIDE members getting some profiles on here too since they are great villains, this is still one of my favorite scenes in the MCU

kzVsgUw.jpeg

So, I was going through my fan characters to update them with scans and such. When I got to Hulk's profile, I found this: "The snap permanently damaged his right arm, and it has to be amputated".

Wut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back