• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spy x Family taking over the internet, might as well celebrating it by making a lot's of matches for this keluarga cemara "family", shall we?
On other hand i'll try my luck on street level MCU fighters, but can't say i'm going to make a matches a lot from them considering i'm going to focus solely on Daredevil and....Moon Knight (he still doesn't have a profile tho so i'll wait for him)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

A assassin sended by an organization, the mission: Eliminate the blind hero! However, Matt manage to know the danger that was going to happen and confronted the assassin in the street of New Orleans
The blind man that became a hero with the name "Daredevil", now faced against the assassin with her codename "Thorn Princess", who would win!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place took in Bourbon Street, New Orleans
  • images
  • Starting range: At least 5 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Daredevil: 7 (Witchy, Lynier, Lacku, Acker, Pop, Kflare; myself)
  • Thorn Princess: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3627421.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
What is Daredevils AP and skill level? And how good is his precognition?
Daredevil seems to be 273 Kilojoules

Daredevil has been training since he was a child, and has mastered many forms of armed and unarmed combat under stick including, but not limited to, boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Silat, Kung Fu, Wushu, Kali, and more.
He has a great deal of experience fighting extremely skilled ninjas, and has been praised for his skills by people like Elektra, Stick, Iron Fist, Nobu, and Bakuto, all of whom are extremely skilled martial artists that Matt has bested at one point or another.

His precog comes from his sense which allow him to predict attacks and behavior before they occur by listening to heartbeats, sounds of bones shifting, breathing patterns, etc.

Daredevil seems to be 273 Kilojoules
Yor should be slightly stronger then, seeing as Loid scales to a similar feat and she is far stronger than Loid is
Daredevil has been training since he was a child, and has mastered many forms of armed and unarmed combat under stick including, but not limited to, boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Silat, Kung Fu, Wushu, Kali, and more.
He has a great deal of experience fighting extremely skilled ninjas, and has been praised for his skills by people like Elektra, Stick, Iron Fist, Nobu, and Bakuto, all of whom are extremely skilled martial artists that Matt has bested at one point or another.
Same goes for Yor, who has done assassination since she was a little girl. Yor is a Garden Assassin, a group infamous throughout the underworld. Garden Members can wipe out a Military troop on their own. She dosn't have that many martial arts under her belt though, so point for DD there.

Yor can singlehandily wipe out a entire army of highly skilled Assassins, armed with all kinds of weapons. They were so skilled that a senior member of Garden was impressed with them.

Aside from raw combat feats, Yor has other feats, such as her Pressure Point techniques, Weapon throwing Techniques, senses and Instinctive Reaction feats.

PP: As already mentioned in her Profile, Yor can pressure point characters into submission. She has done so against another skilled assassin mid fight, while being handicapped with protection duty and witnesses (She had to protect 3 VIPs from a Kama and Chain user and had to put up a circus show to prevent witnesses from panicing)

WThrowing: One of the more impressive feats of her was knocking out an Assassin admists a crowd with a accuratly thrown button, riccocheting away to leave no traces. Another one was nearly nailing a sniper with a thrown dagger while dodgin his sniper shots at the same sime. Which leads me to her

Senses: Yor can sense bloodlust through a crowd of people and pinpoint assassins through it. She has done the same for the Sniper, allowing her to narrowly dodge his shots and nearly headshotting him with a thrown weapon in return.

Her Instinctive Reaction allows her dodge pointblank attacks casually.
His precog comes from his sense which allow him to predict attacks and behavior before they occur by listening to heartbeats, sounds of bones shifting, breathing patterns, etc.
Thats pretty impressive, DD's AnaPre and Yor's IR should cancel each other out then.

If nothing new regarding DD comes in then I'm inclined to go with Yor on this one. Both are pretty dead even in terms of stats (Daredevil edges out sligthly in skill, but i think thats debateable and Yor edges out noticeably in AP) with both having their best hax basically countered (AnaPre vs IR). Which brings me to the point that makes me think that Yor should barely take this: Pressure Points and Poision. The chances of any of them slipping up midfight is pretty equal, but where Daredevil only has physical attacks to capitalize on, Yor could punish DD with Pressure Point attacks and Poison, both fatal when they connect.

Its 6 out of 10 in Favour of Yor. INBH4 MCU DD respect threads come in

to be fair daredevil is blind asf so if it was all considered a factor I don't believe she could sense his gaze lol(does she have feats like that where she can even tell if the blind are watching her?) daredevil has some pretty damn cracked ESP as well so I doubt that yor could make any real maneuvers to get around, sneak, or really blindside Matt. He also has a grappling hook on top of his acrobatics to boost his mobility moreso although he's definitely not doing anything with it to restrain her since she has higher LS and if they get into a wresling match she's taking it quite easily.

I'd say daredevil has the slight skill advantage, mobility advantage because of his grappling hook, and sense advantage while Yor has more ways to fight what with her pressure point combat, poisons(which she's also resistant to, does she apply them to her thorns?), and she has some level of Instinctive reactions so at the very least some level of Matt's attacks even if she can't react directly to her body will block on her own which in cases could or could not be a bad thing(say if he tried ricocheting his club while attacking her and she reacts to one instinctively and is left open to the other. while on the other hand she could catch him with it in other cases

Like i said, Yor can sense bloodlust, just letting it slip out briefly is enough for her to accuratly pinpoint your location throughout a crowd of people. Stealth is outta the table for both of them.

Her Instinctive Reaction is preetty good
XZ5kqeK.jpg

And yes, her weapons are poisoned. If we consider anime statements, her poison is strong enough to kill Elephants

And yes, her weapons are poisoned. If we consider anime statements, her poison is strong enough to kill Elephants
Daredevils dealt with opponents who use poison weapons before like the Hand ninjas, he'd also be able to smell the poison off of Yors weapons so he'd likely know to take extra caution in combat based off experience

Last edited:
Looking at DD’s profile, I will definitely have to clean that up after I finish with his comics.

Her Instinctive Reaction allows her dodge pointblank attacks casually.

I’m sorry, Witch, but… no. In fact, I don’t think Yor is going to be capable of landing even a single hit on this man.

Matt can detect vibrations, air density changes and air currents, temperature variations (on one’s skin, no less, even if he isn’t touching them), heartbeats, when people are dying (at a glance, as a kid), even singular raindrops don’t got unnoticed. He himself even cites “it helps to anticipate behavior”, whenever he tracks a heartbeat.

He can definitely smell poison, considering he was able to tell when someone hasn’t showered since yesterday morning, smell the onions from someone’s breath after they had eaten them two days ago.

Nothing she does will be imperceptible , being capable of noticing hidden weapons, and even an entire skyscraper was empty. There is far more, but Matt’s senses and her reactions are absolutely incomprehensibly apart.

Matt’s fought off groups before, armed gangsters, cops, Hand ninjas, etc. His stamina is definitely enough to knock Yor’s, being capable of fighting whilst poisoned, with a concussion, broken ribs, a stab wound, COLLAPSING LUNGS, and then proceeds to beat the dog out of a dozen men. Armed, by the way.

His skill is no slouch either, being cited as “the most naturally skilled fighter by Stick”, his teacher, someone who’s been fighting into his old age. He’s bested Iron Fist, Punisher (whilst dodging every bullet in CQD), and even his old man, Stick.

I’m inclined to believe his stealth edges out too. He’s taken out an army of armed guns without them knowing what’s happening, approaches a guard from the FRONT without his buddies even noticing, swipes a thug right in front of a cop and beats him up before the cop can find him, and somehow ends up in front of a guy who was crawling in a straight line before he even noticed. So, good luck detecting his bloodlust.

I’m not sure about AP, but DD has consistently broken car windows, windshields, doors, cinderblocks, and I think he even cracked a skyscraper window with every punch.

Regardless, I think this is a near stomp in DD’s favor. His senses are too strong, his stealth is far more impressive, his stamina exceeds hers, Daredevil has dealt with all Yor is before and continued to tell his tale.

Well that settles it then. I kinda expected the profile to be lackluster and to be fair to me, I could only go by what the profile provided to be fair to me.

Daredevil for Milly's reason if it isn't a stomp

Well i know that the marvel comic counterpart's are in different breed (not only DD but the other as well)
Anyway it's a quick wrap, Matt win decisively

Even if Daredevil sense are miles above Yor, would he really be able to dodge every single hit as not to be poisoned AND deal a lethal blow? She has her own instinctive reaction, So I can't really see that happening with speed equalized, especially if she has the AP/durability advantage. Daredevil could easily win without the poison, but even a light wound would kill him with it.

Yor poisons are lethal though. He's not gonna fight while poisoned unless he has a resistance. And again, there's only so much the skill/sense gap can do, speed is still the same for both and with the AP advantage, him disarming her seems unlikely, and she could just grab another weapon even if he did.

Its… really not as if the AP gap is a stomp, so, I can’t see why his skill and senses don’t just neg Yor into oblivion. Her best feat, from what I can tell, is kicking a speeding car. Daredevil has broken scaffolds, cinderblocks, car windshields, skyscraper windows, etc…

He can take hits from Fisk, who can break brick walls, too.

And grab another weapon such as what? I’m going to bet Daredevil trumps her in throwing weapons, too, if we wanna fight this fight.

And for the last time, yor has letal poison. Without it, daredevil would neg her, but thinking that he can 10/10 someone with similar speed and superior strength and durability without taking a single hit is ridiculous. Anyway, yor has at least 4 of her spike-like weapon. And most likely mich more aince she uses them as projectiles. She can replace it. And daredevil is not disarming her easily when she has a 5 times LS advantage (that one was easy to figure out.). Hes more likely to die if he try if anything.

Skill and sense advantage isn't the end be all to all debates.

Back