• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it would be a way more experienced Spidey, which makes me wonder how it'd impact the future movies, especially movies like FFH where Peter being inexperienced is a large part of the overall plot
Infact i wonder if FFH would even happen at all, since Tobey's Peter probably wouldn't have the same relationship with Tony as Tom had with him

Yeah it would be a way more experienced Spidey, which makes me wonder how it'd impact the future movies, especially movies like FFH where Peter being inexperienced is a large part of the overall plot
Infact i wonder if FFH would even happen at all, since Tobey's Peter probably wouldn't have the same relationship with Tony as Tom had with him
Not sure if a more mature Spider-Man would side with Tony too

Not sure if a more mature Spider-Man would side with Tony too
He'd be too busy with paying Rent, College, and
my-back-spiderman-spider-man.gif

Even though Moon Knight is for sure a 9-B character based on the feats he's done, so far in the series at least, he scales quite low into the tier, with his best feat only being around 20,000 joules. I'm hoping by the end of the show he'll have some stronger feats.

Even though Moon Knight is for sure a 9-B character based on the feats he's done, so far in the series at least, he scales quite low into the tier, with his best feat being around only 20,000 joules. I'm hoping by the end of the show he'll have some stronger feats.
And also, shouldn't Moon Knight have subsonic combat speed and reactions for when he was reacting to bullets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back