• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite don't understand what do you mean
I'm mostly just shit posting, to be honest

Screenshot_36.png

I at one pointed planned to make more Runaways pages, but S2 went a direction I didn’t vibe with, so didn’t watch S3
That’s unfortunate, hopefully you give it another chance and get back into the series.

Also, have you seen cloak and dagger? If so, do you plan on making any pages for it?
Well I made Morgan and I know there's Nico but I'm not sure about the last one
I’m a little confused on Morgan and Nico’s 9a scaling , I know you didn’t make the Nico page but when you were making the Morgan page did you see the calc for why Nico is at small building level?

Since if this was the attack they were referring to it seems much smaller in scale

Last edited:
Continuity? What we're filming/franchising, we don't need continuity.
Here's how I think it goes:
Timeline 1: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past Events) (Minus the time travel from Wolverine) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future Events) (Earth is taken over by Sentinels)

Timeline 2: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past Events) (Wolverine from Timeline 1 travels to the past and makes some changes to the past but fails) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future Events) (Due to the interactions with the past, the Sentinels are changed because Mystique's blood is experimented on and they are much more deadlier)

Timeline 3: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past Events) (Wolverine from Timeline 2 travels to the past and the Sentinel program is abolished) -> Timeline branches off here -> New Future where we see Wolverine at the end of the movie
|
-> X-Men: Apocalypse -> X-Men Dark Phoenix -> Deadpool -> Deadpool 2 -> The New Mutants

Timeline 4: Logan

Last edited:
Timeline 1: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Minus the time travel from Wolverine) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future) (Earth is taken over by Sentinels)

Timeline 2: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Wolverine from Timeline 1 travels to the past and makes some changes to the past but fails) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future) (Due to the interactions with the past, the Sentinels are changed because Mystique's blood is experimented on and they are much more deadlier)

Timeline 3: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Wolverine from Timeline 2 travels to the past and the Sentinel program is abolished) -> Timeline branches off here -> New Future where we see Wolverine at the end of the movie
|
-> X-Men: Apocalypse -> X-Men Dark Phoenix -> Deadpool -> Deadpool 2 -> The New Mutants

What

Timeline 1: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Minus the time travel from Wolverine) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future) (Earth is taken over by Sentinels)

Timeline 2: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Wolverine from Timeline 1 travels to the past and makes some changes to the past but fails) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine -> X-Men Trilogy -> The Wolverine -> Days of Future Past (Future) (Due to the interactions with the past, the Sentinels are changed because Mystique's blood is experimented on and they are much more deadlier)

Timeline 3: X-Men Fast Class -> Days of Future Past (Past) (Wolverine from Timeline 2 travels to the past and the Sentinel program is abolished) -> Timeline branches off here -> New Future where we see Wolverine at the end of the movie
|

Do you have any idea how little this makes sense?

|

I don't understand? And why would logan be in a completely different timeline?

|

From the Marvel Database/Wiki it goes like

Timeline 1: X-Men First Class -> The events of Days of Future Past where the President dies (Minus the Wolverine time travel) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine - > X-Men -> -> X2 -> Last Stand -> The Wolverine -> Day of Future Past (Future)

Timeline 2: X-Men First Class -> Day of Future Past (President doesn't die due to Wolverine time travel) -> Dark Phoenix -> Days of Future Past ending

Timeline 3: Xavier has a seizure killing most of the X-Men -> Events of Logan

(Also the Deadpool movies happen somewhere between Timeline 1 and 2)

Timeline 1: X-Men First Class -> The events of Days of Future Past where the President dies (Minus the Wolverine time travel) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine - > X-Men -> -> X2 -> Last Stand -> The Wolverine -> Day of Future Past (Future)

Timeline 2: X-Men First Class -> Day of Future Past (President doesn't die due to Wolverine time travel) -> Dark Phoenix -> Days of Future Past ending

Where's apocalypse?

Deadpool 1 and 2 is placed in the same timeline as Timeline 2 in the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back