• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently watched What If... Zombies?!
The virus was some kind of mental or brain-related thing, hence Vision trying to cure it through the mind, right?

Uatu: Like too many great catastrophes, this one sprang from a place of love and hope. Two weeks earlier, Dr. Hank Pym journeyed into the quantum realm, searching for his long-lost wife. But in this universe, Janet van Dyne contracted a quantum virus that corrupted her brain. So when she finally reunited with her husband after thirty long years… Oof. That happened. Alas, Hope van Dyne's long-awaited family reunion was not to be.

Peggy definitely died in 2016, and also that was in branch timeline, meaning that he probably returned right after she died.
So, the Zombies episode took place in 2016 or later?
Because if it spread right after Hank returned (in 2016).... Well, our starting point was Hulk/Bruce Banner returning via the bifrost, right? When was that?

2016 seems like a weird date, because Thanos reached Earth in 2018, didn't he?

Peggy definitely died in 2016, and also that was in branch timeline, meaning that he probably returned right after she died.
You're right she did die 2016 skipped my mind that's reasonable either way longevity would need to be removed but yeah
So, the Zombies episode took place in 2016 or later?
Because if it spread right after Hank returned (in 2016).... Well, our starting point was Hulk/Bruce Banner returning via the bifrost, right? When was that?

2016 seems like a weird date, because Thanos reached Earth in 2018, didn't he?
That was 2018 ant man and the wasp takes place during infinity war(or at least it's after credits) so it'd be basically right around the same time that hank came back and the world went down that hulk arrived on earth from the Asgardian ship

Ah. Thank you for the clarification. Dunno how I got that confused.

Anyway.... What statements besides what I quoted from Uatu about the nature of the zombie virus?

We could added Purification 3 for the mind stone (or the scepter on this case since there's no mind stone profile from what I checked on the website) based on What If...? Episode 5 that said the mind stone is capable turning back the zombies into a normal human again.

We could added Purification 3 for the mind stone (or the scepter on this case since there's no mind stone profile from what I checked on the website) based on What If...? Episode 5 that said the mind stone is capable turning back the zombies into a normal human again.
The scepter page is the mindstone one but yeah it should have that

Recently watched What If... Zombies?!
The virus was some kind of mental or brain-related thing, hence Vision trying to cure it through the mind, right?

Uatu: Like too many great catastrophes, this one sprang from a place of love and hope. Two weeks earlier, Dr. Hank Pym journeyed into the quantum realm, searching for his long-lost wife. But in this universe, Janet van Dyne contracted a quantum virus that corrupted her brain. So when she finally reunited with her husband after thirty long years… Oof. That happened. Alas, Hope van Dyne's long-awaited family reunion was not to be.
Why did this post get so many Likes?? It was just a dialogue quote.

Strange 2 imo
Agreed. NWH will be exceptional simply because of how they will reunite characters from the three movie versions of Spider-Man (though I have the feeling they won't really last the whole film, I'm afraid they will simply appear as glorified cameos for about 20 minutes and then go) but MOM will explore the Multiverse itself, we'll have Wanda and Strange displaying new powers and abilities, more freaky visuals (I hope so) and so on

Bruce when he said that he wasn't welcoming him to the Avengers he was just welcoming him to the craziness that is their life
I'd say that was the case if even Marvel's social media pages themselves and any interviews done didn't refer to him as the newest avenger but they do

So MCU top tiers would likely get a buff to High 6-C to Low 6-B based from Thor storm feat, what do you guys think?

Honestly i'm not sure
Nah I saw the calc blog for the that said calc's won't result in an upgrade since 1 is an outlier and the others aren't big enough to yield upgrades since the CAPE versions were what was best but other than that Fat Thor's storms would be 5.4 gigatons though so far with the only evaluation it's gotten so far they said it's best to use the one we already have

Nah I saw the calc blog for the that said calc's won't result in an upgrade since 1 is an outlier and the others aren't big enough to yield upgrades since the CAPE versions were what was best but other than that Fat Thor's storms would be 5.4 gigatons though so far with the only evaluation it's gotten so far they said it's best to use the one we already have
Why not bring this to that thread?

Question
Why shang Chi is considerated abomination tier again just cuz of skill (iirc this was The reason why he isn't City) forget
Cuz even cap who is building level Couldn't have outskilled loki
So why shang Chi who is Wall can outskill abomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back