• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, that was interesting. The presence of Alioth has some interesting implications that could further point towards a Kang tie-in, at least going by the comics. No scene being after the credits this time was a shock.

I suspect a lot of profiles will be made once this series is over. All Loki variants should be at least 8-A through scaling, even Alligator Loki, who had no issue biting off President Loki's hand. I'm not sure if the main Loki of this series will get a separate profile from the current Loki profile, but he does have different equipment and potentially additional powers, especially after this episode. I'm not sure what tier Alioth would be, but there's probably enough to warrant a profile for it too.

Well, that was interesting. The presence of Alioth has some interesting implications that could further point towards a Kang tie-in, at least going by the comics. No scene being after the credits this time was a shock.

I suspect a lot of profiles will be made once this series is over. All Loki variants should be at least 8-A through scaling, even Alligator Loki, who had no issue biting off President Loki's hand. I'm not sure if the main Loki of this series will get a separate profile from the current Loki profile, but he does have different equipment and potentially additional powers, especially after this episode. I'm not sure what tier Alioth would be, but there's probably enough to warrant a profile for it too.
Seems in the MCU whatever rating Alioth gets will also have durability neg due to consuming pure matter and energy

SPOILER_screenshoteasy.png

Just making sure its seperate from his illusions, right?
Where does the weapon go when he de manifests it?
or is it literally just creation out of thin air and it could be anything
could he create a perfect replica of that dagger child loki gave him
?

Just making sure its seperate from his illusions, right?
Yes since the things he makes are physically there

Where does the weapon go when he de manifests it?
If this somehow isn't creation he may have some sort of dimension storage that seemingly just has the most convenient of things that he needs for like any situation 😅
or is it literally just creation out of thin air and it could be anything
It used to just be daggers but now it seems to be a whole lot more as we've seen over the course of this entire show

Yeah hes made blankets, feather pen and paper i wonder how far he could stretch it mayb they de materialise overtime?
I think it's only the illusions that vanishes over time

The episode is by far the best so far

And did anyone else notice the statue of the head of the living tribunal?

I think the tempad thing is an outlier probably because he was drunk and also it'd mean he had to have hid the tesseract somewhere or something when Thanos came to retrieve it.

It troubles me that a Second Season is in development; If Loki is about the adventures of Loki, then, with him still adventuring, I fear he may not get to have a happy reunion with his dear brother, Thor.
Alas, such is probably the nature of being a comic book origin character: Your life is full of hardship.
Also, at what times in the episode were the Thanoscopter & the head of The Living Tribunal? Also also, may be good to have a screenshot of the latter, too; A major figure like that being dead may be relevant, for one. That & it's kinda humorous.

Also, at what times in the episode were the Thanoscopter & the head of The Living Tribunal? Also also, may be good to have a screenshot of the latter, too; A major figure like that being dead may be relevant, for one. That & it's kinda humorous.
Thanoscopter was in the seconds before they went down into the bunker iirc. I don't remember when the living tribunal was though as I didn't even catch him in the episode until I took a stroll through social media reactions.

people, it's usually here speculating about KANG, KANG and more KANG, but they forgot that KANG is totally against the kind of thing TVA does, and he's more like "there are infinite timelines even the more there are more I can conquer" since the one who agrees with TVA's plans and even works for the guardians, is Lord IMortus

[Slyvie has memory manipulation (able to see hundreds of years in the targets past), illusion creation(creates illusions in the minds of her targets through physical contact), Magic(obviously), Mind Control and Mind Manipulation ( from her bodyswapping control of the mind control in episode 2 and control over her victims actions through touch in Episode 3)

Our Loki first and foremost for some reason doesn't have Magic listed on his profile which is a obvious like weird thing to not have as most of his abilities are magic and stated to be such but that aside our Loki apparently has his own resistances to memory manipulation and mind manipulation, his creation, transmutation, and Telekinesis should all be expanded to more than just his daggers on his profile now because of holy hell all the stuff he does in episode 3 no matter how little along with the details from his story with Frigga, and him being able to casually lift large parts of a collapsed building with his TK , He has also now displayed the ability to shoot magic blast which would now grant him Energy Projection]
Don't mind me I'm updating this

I have a theory as to who's behind everything, although my comic knowledge isn't the best so I could be wrong.

The Watchers: Don't like to get involved and mainly observe key events in the timeline. Obviously it makes sense they'd want to keep things as they should be and use others to do their work for them so that they don't get involved directly. They also are pretty powerful so they'd have the means to set everything up that we've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back