• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo
We'll be adding fire manipulation to Loki's profile with episode 5
we'll see in a few days so it's not a big deal

So everything that gets deleted is sent to this wasteland? That means there's still a chance Mobius is around.
Seemingly so. We've had a hint towards it earlier: https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-phase-4-general-discussion-thread.118573/post-3930712 The mid-season sneak peek video shows us a ship appearing in a wasteland, & the visual effect resembles pruning's visual effect in reverse.
It begs the question of why send things there, though?

If pruning doesn't prune, do the reset charges even reset at all?
Based on the leaked images that were shared, it seems like all of the TVA's "deleting" technology instead just BFR's you to some place that we'll probably explore on Wednesday's episode. Though from what the classic Loki variant from last episodes post-credits said, it sounds like maybe there's a point where the weird place that Loki got sent to has everything in it literally cleansed.

That's just speculation though. We'll see for real in a little over a day.

I hear you, but this time I think its for real. I mean how can you have the current primary antagonist of the show literally be the MCU version of Kang's girlfriend and then not have Kang involved?
I dunno much about whoever Kang's girlfriend is, but what if it was done as some kind of strange re-imagining of the character? They liked the concept & wanted to introduce her in a new way, or as an independent villain?

Supposing she's not an independent villain, & Kang isn't involved, who fits in the puzzle pieces?:

1. We have the TVA, which is a multidimensional time-policing organization.
2. The pruning, which seems to be some kind of teleportation thing. (I read one comparison of it to Sakaar.)
3. Fake timekeepers, who are mindless androids.
4. & Loki as our villain protagonist.

Who could make sense in this situation? If you HAD to pick someone unused in the MCU, who could go there? What makes them a good or bad choice? Who's likely to be involved in a plot with those kinds of elements?
Mind you, I ask because I have no idea, myself.

Yep and that's what's getting me like heavily excited for Love and Thunder it's honestly up there for what I'm most excited for out of phase 4😭😭 I really am excited for the absolute scale of it all

me waiting for Dalesean loki notification like
Waiting for the Giveaway...: raptoreum

Ugh no after credits😭😭 this was by far my favorite episode without a doubt and it's not even close, the way I was hurt because there wasn't more💀💀💀 it's a sign of doing things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back