• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am correct, both Marvel/Disney and Sony are terrible companies
Regardless it'll be more prudent to talk about the MCU then the corporate stuff happening in the background.

Speaking of which, I kinda agree with other's that Loki is somewhat boring atm. It's like Doctor Who but worst imo (I had to watch episode three bit by bit over the course of two days just to get through it).

Hopefully it pulls a WandaVision tho.

Disney is a very mixed bag, what they do great is amazing but what they do bad is really bad.

Personally I dont find Loki boring rn, honestly ive been quite enjoying it tbh tho it could obviously be better. I have a feeling the last two episodes will ramp everything up like the last two shows did.

I have also been enjoying Loki so far, except a few moments in episode 3. I hope that they don't sideline Loki in his own show by making Sylvie appear massively superior, but I hope the writer had the goal of writing a good story and not just what was accomplished in episode 3, because her statement was slightly concerning.

I definitely wouldnt say Sulvie has been shown to be superior to Loki at all, honestly Loki seemingly hasnt really tried to kill her out right.

So far he hasnt really gone all out in combat.

Last edited:
Avengers traveling in time a lot of times = nothing happens
Loki traveling in time once:
egakugyvvyk51_1.jpg
Wasn't the inciting incident actually him CAUSING a new timeline? When he stole the Tesseract & travelled through SPACE?

In my headcanon I think the Time Keepers are somewhat BS, I think while yes they are very powerful in reality they arnt actually controlling Fate itself through their own abilities instead just using the TVA to delete Timelines they dislike and that doesnt follow their plan.

They are using propaganda and brute force to control the future.

In my headcanon I think the Time Keepers are somewhat BS, I think while yes they are very powerful in reality they arnt actually controlling Fate itself through their own abilities instead just using the TVA to delete Timelines they dislike and that doesnt follow their plan.

They are using propaganda and brute force to control the future.
This is kinda exactly what they're doing though mobius even says that, they're chosing or in his words "untangling" from "infinite branches" what they see fit as apart of the sacred timeline as it goes on, they aren't necessarily controlling fate directly but moreso constructing their own "correct" history to preserve as what they see as a just flow of the sacred timeline.

I actually commented on that earlier ↓↓
Damn rip everyone who tried to argue against what doctor strange did with all the other timelines he saw and the notion that free will has been taken away, we literally learn from mobius that the time keepers "untangle" the timeline as it moves alongs and choose from what infinite branches they want to follow and choose to be "correct" and "just" for the sacred timeline to follow. They literally have a discussion on free will and tackle this sooo😗🤷‍♀️

i think it was obvious at the start/everybody pointing it out early TVA SUS but god wish i had not consume tons of loki theory/explanation videos prior really cheapen the twist for me.
i know its for comedy sake, but think loki might get pain tolerance for tanking an unknown amount of knee blows to the nuts?
also MMM gets prune NOO
Loki gets prune NOOO
i swear to god pruning might not be EE/time wipe, unless thr planning to make femloki the star for the last episodes.

i think it was obvious at the start/everybody pointing it out early TVA SUS but god wish i had not consume tons of loki theory/explanation videos prior really cheapen the twist for me.
i know its for comedy sake, but think loki might get pain tolerance for tanking an unknown amount of knee blows to the nuts?
also MMM gets prune NOO
Loki gets prune NOOO
i swear to god pruning might not be EE/time wipe, unless thr planning to make femloki the star for the last episodes.
WAIT PLS DID YOU WATCH TO THE END, THERE'S A AFTER CREDITS
HE'S DEFINITELY STILL ALIVE

loki ends in 2 episodes right? now im super interested again
Yep 2 episodes left, and to be fair we should've expected greatness for this and the next episode since Hiddleston said
and thay these 2 episodes are his favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back