• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure as of now lol, I haven't started it yet. AP would be a tricky one due to his general nature, I'd have to rewatch the episode to see what he has.
Alioth
Large Size type 2 or 3 (possibly varies up to type 8) , Acausality type 1 (possibly type 4 or 5, need more feedback) , Self-Sustenance Type 1, Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Void Manipulation, Intangibility, Incorporeal. Possible 3-A rating

We have statements in the finale that Alioth also consumes space and time, Alioth once again is confirmed to have consumed other realities and thus should be scaled as such

this is what I had before way earlier on in the thread when Loki was airing

Profile was never made though

I'm unsure as of now lol, I haven't started it yet. AP would be a tricky one due to his general nature, I'd have to rewatch the episode to see what he has.
O well you can use him being stated that he devours realities
Which iirc is 4D since here 3d beings can't destroys 4d space overtime

since his death character have gotten amps and aren't the same as they were before, it'd be weird for him to somehow scale to characters he's never encountered or higher tiered versions of characters he's met in the past
I know. It just seems weird how a speedster doesn't have one of the fastest speeds in the MCU

Chosen and future_fight you two should familiarize yourselves with the MCU threads so that you can see why things have received the ratings they currently have and what discussion's have already been had

Chosen and future_fight you two should familiarize yourselves with the MCU threads so that you can see why things have received the ratings they currently have and what discussion's have already been had
I tried to look at the thread didn't find and asked an questions before
Didn't get answered

Can anyone compile a list of intelligence feats/scans for Vision and Ultron so we can put them on the profile? Ultron's intelligence section just says Genius with no explanation and Visions just says Very High with "Can access and process huge amounts of data in a short amount of time" that links to a scan from his Marvel.com page.

Can anyone compile a list of intelligence feats/scans for Vision and Ultron so we can put them on the profile? Ultron's intelligence section just says Genius with no explanation and Visions just says Very High with "Can access and process huge amounts of data in a short amount of time" that links to a scan from his Marvel.com
Well for Vision there is but idk if is accepted here https://www.sideshow.com/blog/marvels-infinity-stones-explained
It says mind Stone gives high intelligence

Can anyone compile a list of intelligence feats/scans for Vision and Ultron so we can put them on the profile? Ultron's intelligence section just says Genius with no explanation and Visions just says Very High with "Can access and process huge amounts of data in a short amount of time" that links to a scan from his Marvel.com page.
Can JARVIS's intelligence feats be used since he's part of Vision? Otherwise, there is him disconnecting Ultron from the Internet, but his profile says that's just hacking

Btw since i didn't find an better place to ask
Can someone edit hela profile and give her type 1 immortallity since it wsa already accepted?
Idk how to put names to link

Btw since i didn't find an better place to ask
Can someone edit hela profile and give her type 1 immortallity since it wsa already accepted?
Idk how to put names to link
Can you link the thread(I've already seen it but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back