• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's morning for y'all then good morning because it's morning for me
I bloody loved Shang-Chi, amazing film! Fighting was amazing, choreography was great, and the CGI was definitely on point for sure. One of the best origin movies for sure 👌
Welcome to the club glad you enjoyed it
Also found a PNG for it
That could work
O yeah btw for when the watcher will get an profile
Acasuallity type 4 ig? And precog
We'll be seeing a lot of the watcher by the time of the end of the series so there's no need to rush a profile now we're aware of the fact that he warrants one it'd be best to just get everything for him done at once when we have everything.

Profiles require(not am official rule but for what it's worth they kinda do) a little bit of patience and discussion

I have a question about Iron Man's technological manipulation in his 3rd key, how exactly does it work? Just wanna know for a vs thread I'm hosting.
Don't remember honestly whatever it is definitely needs to be clarified on the profile

I wanted to talk about Bruce too, I noticed that immediately when he showed up, his arm is still in a cast from his snap too which is a nice touch
hopefully it heals though by the time we see him in other properties so he can Hulk out, and honestly that struck me as well I'm curious to the choice of having him be Bruce instead of his fused self

We'll be seeing a lot of the watcher by the time of the end of the series so there's no need to rush a profile now we're aware of the fact that he warrants one it'd be best to just get everything for him done at once when we have everything.

Profiles require(not am official rule but for what it's worth they kinda do) a little bit of patience and discussion
Nah wasn't just an scan until the series ends

If it's morning for y'all then good morning because it's morning for me

Welcome to the club glad you enjoyed it

Don't remember honestly whatever it is definitely needs to be clarified on the profile
Morning to ya too dude! And thanks, the only issues I had was being uncomfortable in my seat possibly for being too big no my ass isn't that fat thanks, I'm just tall.

Yeah, I'll make a thread on it.

Alioth
Large Size type 2 or 3 (possibly varies up to type 8) , Acausality type 1 (possibly type 4 or 5, need more feedback) , Self-Sustenance Type 1, Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Void Manipulation, Intangibility, Incorporeal. Possible 3-A rating

We have statements in the finale that Alioth also consumes space and time, Alioth once again is confirmed to have consumed other realities and thus should be scaled as such

this is what I had before way earlier on in the thread when Loki was airing

Profile was never made though
Why dose alioth have matter manliplations and intagabilty? Weren’t Loki and sylph cable of touching him?

Why dose alioth have matter manliplations and intagabilty? Weren’t Loki and sylph cable of touching him?
They should have NPI, note no other physical thing could touch Alioth even when it was bombarded with shots everything simply phased through it as it can't be hurt or touched through normal physical means

it consumes energy, matter, space, and time that's why it should have matter manip(should probably be limited though)

They should have NPI, note no other physical thing could touch Alioth even when it was bombarded with shots everything simply phased through it as it can't be hurt or touched through normal physical means

it consumes energy, matter, space, and time that's why it should have matter manip
Ok fair enough

Don’t we also consume matter? And like every other living thing on are planet?

Don’t we also consume matter? And like every other living thing on are planet?
Yes but Alioth's is on a different level as we've been told it can and has consumed entire branched realities instantly. We also saw it's "consumption" first hand it's definitely not in the realm of normal irl consumption of matter

Yes but Alioth's is on a different level as we've been told it can and has consumed entire branched realities instantly. We also saw it's "consumption" first hand it's definitely not in the realm of normal irl consumption of matter
Ya it just destroys(eats) way larger pieces of matter and dosen’t actually manipulate the matter. I don’t feel like that is a good enough justification for matter manipulation for alioth

Right, so wouldn't that be 2-A, or am I just mistaking something?

Bruh wait.... Did the MCU lowkey set themselves up with an actual 2-A and we just didn't realize it...

The multiverse war literally couldn't have stopped if Alioth could only consume one reality/timeline at a time he'd have to consume them all infinitely which wouldn't stop the war so he had to devour an infinite amount at once 🤦‍♀️😵‍💫

I mean it says he sees everything that will happen
Honestly it could be warranted anyway since he's peering into infinite realities across all time past, present, and future. I can agree to that
I mean, the mcu is technically part of the marvel universe
Correction the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse is apart of the larger Marvel Multiverse

(We are officially apart of the multiverse now y'all we kinda have to embrace that fact, a Multiverse with it's own history and infinite realities that falls within the larger Marvel Multiverse)

I think if we are gonna revise the mcu cosmology we should start with a rough draft(thread) and finalize stuff after phase 4 since we still have a lot of stuff to learn
Yeah same way we did the Vibranium revisions compile everything into it's own seperate thread HOWEVER it SHOULDN'T be completed anytime soon. We absolutely should wait for Eternals to see where the celestials as a whole fit into the cosmic scale of the MCM

Dormmamu profile already has some 2a scans
And in Marvel what if is said each choice can create infinite realities (at the start of ep 1 and 2 idk about 3 and 4 skiped the begging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back