• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article, What if? season 2 will feature Odin as a conqueror like in the old days instead of the peace keeper he became (I now claim this future profile if there's something to do with it)

Also, apparently he will be fought by Wenwu and his wife. I REALLY hope they have an extremely good explanation for them to be able to last more than two seconds (and I still expect them to lose)

And thank you so much😭😭 I appreciate it
Not a problem. Here you go

Spider-Man (Marvel's Avengers)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Web Creation, Martial Arts (Although he lacked training in the past six years, Peter has displayed his own fighting style that incorporates impressive agility into his attacks. After meeting with the Avengers, he went on to complete elite combat training in the HARM room), Stealth Mastery (Managed to traverse to the outside of the Chimera's main deck unnoticed until he made his presence known. Eluded an AIM agent that was following him, leaving him confused in the process), Precognition (The Spider-Sense alerts Spider-Man of his opponents' attacks), Enhanced Senses (Possess increased eyesight), Surface Scaling (Capable of sticking to surfaces, which he commonly uses to traverse walls. His adhesivity can even work on wet surfaces), Acrobatics, Instinctive Action (To make up for his lack of proper combat training prior to joining the Avengers, his Spider-Sense can instinctually guide him successfully in battle), Statistics Amplification (The Wrecking Ball grants Spider-Man increased strength after using the attack), Statistics Reduction (Performing a Perfect Dodge against attacks decreases the defence of his enemies. The Perfect Counter allows Spider-Man's next attack to deal more damage after executing a Perfect Evade. The Wrecking Ball grants himself impact armour, reducing the damage of enemy attacks. When using the Spider-Signal to flash opponents at the start of this attack, it will weaken every enemy affected by the light), Damage Boost (Concentrated Web-Blasts deal increased damage meant to break open enemy guards. His Spider-Drone is also capable of this), Shockwave Creation (The Web-Slam hurls opponents into the ground hard enough to create shockwaves), Energy Nullification (The Spider-Drone can release an energy dampening field. Spider-Man's Web-Bomb blasts opponents away whilst covering them in webbing), Healing (The Spider-Drone can emit healing pulses every 5 seconds that restores 50% of Spider-Man and his allies' maximum health), Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Was cured of his asthma after obtaining his powers)

Intelligence: Genius (Often referred to as a genius, being well-versed in scientific fields such as biochemistry and engineering. Created his own webbing, which remains in a liquid state until it is exposed to air, in which it then solidifies as it stretches out after being forced out of his Web-shooters. This same webbing has impressed Bruce Banner. Built his Web-shooters, which are notable enough to be of interest to Tony Stark. Was selected for an AIM internship, which Spencer Smythe claims due to demonstrating a promising future in the sciences. Black Widow claimed that Spider-Man covered his tracks well, stating that AIM's extensive file on him was incapable of figuring out his true identity. Theorized how the Bifrost works in great detail with an entire binder of research on his beliefs. Prior to receiving Holographic Augmented Reality training, Peter still managed to competently fight crime for six years going off of his own developed fighting style and instinct. Capable of easily taking on and defeating AIM's elite teams, who would be comparable if not superior to the highly trained soldiers and combatively adept AIM personnel that often deal with rioting crowds, policing, and security actions)

Not a problem. Here you go

Spider-Man (Marvel's Avengers)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Web Creation, Martial Arts (Although he lacked training in the past six years, Peter has displayed his own fighting style that incorporates impressive agility into his attacks. After meeting with the Avengers, he went on to complete elite combat training in the HARM room), Stealth Mastery (Managed to traverse to the outside of the Chimera's main deck unnoticed until he made his presence known. Eluded an AIM agent that was following him, leaving him confused in the process), Precognition (The Spider-Sense alerts Spider-Man of his opponents' attacks), Enhanced Senses (Possess increased eyesight), Surface Scaling (Capable of sticking to surfaces, which he commonly uses to traverse walls. His adhesivity can even work on wet surfaces), Acrobatics, Instinctive Action (To make up for his lack of proper combat training prior to joining the Avengers, his Spider-Sense can instinctually guide him successfully in battle), Statistics Amplification (The Wrecking Ball grants Spider-Man increased strength after using the attack), Statistics Reduction (Performing a Perfect Dodge against attacks decreases the defence of his enemies. The Perfect Counter allows Spider-Man's next attack to deal more damage after executing a Perfect Evade. The Wrecking Ball grants himself impact armour, reducing the damage of enemy attacks. When using the Spider-Signal to flash opponents at the start of this attack, it will weaken every enemy affected by the light), Damage Boost (Concentrated Web-Blasts deal increased damage meant to break open enemy guards. His Spider-Drone is also capable of this), Shockwave Creation (The Web-Slam hurls opponents into the ground hard enough to create shockwaves), Energy Nullification (The Spider-Drone can release an energy dampening field. Spider-Man's Web-Bomb blasts opponents away whilst covering them in webbing), Healing (The Spider-Drone can emit healing pulses every 5 seconds that restores 50% of Spider-Man and his allies' maximum health), Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Was cured of his asthma after obtaining his powers)

Intelligence: Genius (Often referred to as a genius, being well-versed in scientific fields such as biochemistry and engineering. Created his own webbing, which remains in a liquid state until it is exposed to air, in which it then solidifies as it stretches out after being forced out of his Web-shooters. This same webbing has impressed Bruce Banner. Built his Web-shooters, which are notable enough to be of interest to Tony Stark. Was selected for an AIM internship, which Spencer Smythe claims due to demonstrating a promising future in the sciences. Black Widow claimed that Spider-Man covered his tracks well, stating that AIM's extensive file on him was incapable of figuring out his true identity. Theorized how the Bifrost works in great detail with an entire binder of research on his beliefs. Prior to receiving Holographic Augmented Reality training, Peter still managed to competently fight crime for six years going off of his own developed fighting style and instinct. Capable of easily taking on and defeating AIM's elite teams, who would be comparable if not superior to the highly trained soldiers and combatively adept AIM personnel that often deal with rioting crowds, policing, and security actions)
YOU ARE A ******* GOD!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I'M DONE DOING THE CALC IM DOING THIS PROFILE IS GETTING MADE RIGHT AWAY

Since you found all of this as well. I'm sure you can speak on my scaling spidey to cap👀 that's all good in your opinion?

Yeah, I think the Spidey to Cap scaling is good. There's even an interaction between the two that suggests the experiences their bodies went through when becoming superhuman were very similar

I made two renders for Avengers Spidey that youse can use

nice, sidenote I need to desperately find lore for Odin in this verse I'm hoping he's got some good statements of being like a surface wiper or a planet buster because then all the 6-B would be 6-A or 5-B since Jane could stalemate him and hold her own against him in a serious fight

Draft for 2021 game Star-Lord

Naturally, for now this is the only thing I can get since I've no feat and no calc
Seems he'll have at least peak human LS at most class 5

Also should like go into detail about his standard equipment instead ofnjust listing it, I'll help gather scand as I play ofc but for one it should be noted no one other than starlord can weird his guns since they're DNA encrypted

Also thank god for photo mode, it makes getting angles for feats waaaaay easier

Considering he was pretty casual about it and its most definitely a source of his demonic nature, it feels like it should scale to his physicals
Makes sense i suppose
Btw if i recall in the 2nd movie the place Mephisto (or i guess Roarke in this one) was supposed to transfer his soul into Danny had some clouds over it in a far away shot, could it be possible those were caused by Roarke?

Seems he'll have at least peak human LS at most class 5

Also should like go into detail about his standard equipment instead ofnjust listing it, I'll help gather scand as I play ofc but for one it should be noted no one other than starlord can weird his guns since they're DNA encrypted

Also thank god for photo mode, it makes getting angles for feats waaaaay easier
What would be the justification for LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back