• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through a few of the Spider-Man related vids some days back and there were a few interesting statements regarding abilities. I might have to go back and grab those later

Somewhat curious about the skills feats. I know we got a few written on the current pages, but if the takedowns and emotes supposedly have more, that's interesting

I went through a few of the Spider-Man related vids some days back and there were a few interesting statements regarding abilities. I might have to go back and grab those later

Somewhat curious about the skills feats. I know we got a few written on the current pages, but if the takedowns and emotes supposedly have more, that's interesting
That'd be a great help, since we have most statistics all done we can kinda just look for any other statements and such for justifications and quickly make the profile

Marvel's Avengers Captain America officially scales higher than his MCU self and is actually almost comparable to MCU Iron Man's Mark 2-5 key at 1.807205 Tons of TNT (Building level+) while Iron Man is at 1.91205 Tons of TNT (Building level+)

that's unless the large building level end gets accepted then he'd be High 8-C at 6 tons of TNT
Lmfao so uh both ends of this calc have been accepted so like wtf

both ends of this calc have been accepted
use whichever one is more accurate
the-big-one-nicolas-cage.gif

I wonder what marvel characters would make great additions to the mcu?

(which comic characters should be added)?
I'll admit, I'm a sucker for when obscure characters get a chance in the spotlight. Heck, the Eternals getting a movie lead to them becoming one of my favorite parts of the Marvel Universe in the comics. So... I guess more of that.

Draft for 2021 game Star-Lord

Naturally, for now this is the only thing I can get since I've no feat and no calc
Should technically have stat amp alongside his social influencing since a success huddle also boost one's stats temporarily

And I got u with calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back