• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultron.gif

Hear me out guys...Matrix but instead of he's beginning to believe they instead say he's beginning to morb with keanu saying it's morbin time and fighting that army of agent smiths in this scene lol

Don't ask why this randomly was thought up in my head

Here's the background music btw

is no one going to talk about how the music is in perfect sync with the matrix fight or am I going insane

Oh my god THANK YOU💀
Snyder fans are insufferable bruh they do NOT concede
deadass got on twitter after the love and thunder trailer and the copium with thor's feat in the trailer was so ******* heavy I made one comment on it and just a army of SNYDER CULTIST were in my replies talking the dumbest shit talking about DCEU superman tanked a blackhole, and if reeves superman could spin the planet then snyder's could do it too, one guy alone sent 11 responses to me back to back while I was at work talking about Steppenwolf and Darkseid in the DCEU were star level and planetary and that thor's feat from the trailer isn't anything close to them like they're relentless and terrible

That’s kinda just any fan base with any hardcore or toxic fans
True.
But holy shit man these mfs are different on twitter.
They question every ******* word and letter in the human language trying to interpret a feat like peter dodging lightning to the ******* declaration of independence jumping up and ******* down on the most BASIC power scaling in human history

deadass got on twitter after the love and thunder trailer and the copium with thor's feat in the trailer was so ******* heavy I made one comment on it and just a army of SNYDER CULTIST were in my replies talking the dumbest shit talking about DCEU superman tanked a blackhole, and if reeves superman could spin the planet then snyder's could do it too, one guy alone sent 11 responses to me back to back while I was at work talking about Steppenwolf and Darkseid in the DCEU were star level and planetary and that thor's feat from the trailer isn't anything close to them like they're relentless and terrible
And here I thought they only cared about MCU Zeus...

Was on this one thread where people were debating wanda vs supes (💀💀💀)
I gave my reasons why i think wanda very comfortably wins with some people agreeing she outscales.

The second i brought up speed and saying that wanda can probably see lightning speed characters in slow mo all mf hell ERUPTED.
People were literally saying shit like my mam injected ****** drugs on me because i said wanda beat him😭😭💀
Wild snyder fans

Was on this one thread where people were debating wanda vs supes (💀💀💀)
I gave my reasons why i think wanda very comfortably wins with some people agreeing she outscales.

The second i brought up speed and saying that wanda can probably see lightning speed characters in slow mo all mf hell ERUPTED.
People were literally saying shit like my mam injected ****** drugs on me because i said wanda beat him😭😭💀
Wild snyder fans
Though DCEU Supes would blitz her if speed was unequalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back