• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also debating on this one💀💀
I usually don't interact in those kinds of tweets at all but I thought just giving a small opinion wouldn't hurt
That's hyper debatable lmao
lets be based real for a second that moon/planet feat puts thor above anything a single character has done in the DCEU unless you actually take the steppenwolf vs doomsday thing at face value

I usually don't interact in those kinds of tweets at all but I thought just giving a small opinion wouldn't hurt

lets be based real for a second that moon/planet feat puts thor above anything a single character has done in the DCEU unless you actually take the steppenwolf vs doomsday thing at face value
Wasn't darkseid said to be able to destroy over 100,000 planets while looking for anti-life?

Wasn't darkseid said to be able to destroy over 100,000 planets while looking for anti-life?
using motherboxes to turn the surface wipe the planets turning their landscape into the apokolips one and turning their people into parademons he's not actually just going there and blowing up planets he's building his army

It really depends on what destroying a planet means, it doesnt always equal destroying the entire thing as surface wiping or even just destroying the planets civilisations can count as “destroying the planet” in some context.

Last edited:
It really depends on what destroying a planet means, it doesnt always equal destroying the entire thing as surfacing wiping or even just destroying the planets civilisations can count as “destroying the planet” in some context.
You'd be surprising if his calculations were actually true if he actually did one if we actually got a continuation to ZSJL

deadass got on twitter after the love and thunder trailer and the copium with thor's feat in the trailer was so ******* heavy I made one comment on it and just a army of SNYDER CULTIST were in my replies talking the dumbest shit talking about DCEU superman tanked a blackhole, and if reeves superman could spin the planet then snyder's could do it too, one guy alone sent 11 responses to me back to back while I was at work talking about Steppenwolf and Darkseid in the DCEU were star level and planetary and that thor's feat from the trailer isn't anything close to them like they're relentless and terrible
These SnyderCut fans are something else. Holy ****

Lol I found this recently
main-qimg-37f69a2e881108e249a47eb9a0130911

True.
But holy shit man these mfs are different on twitter.
They question every ******* word and letter in the human language trying to interpret a feat like peter dodging lightning to the ******* declaration of independence jumping up and ******* down on the most BASIC power scaling in human history
Snyder cultists are pretty stupid and obsessed, not only do they see him as flawless, they also think of themselves as some kind of protectors in a crusade to protect their master against bad people who dare to say he's not perfect but they're just bullies and an insult to normal fans and Snyder himself

To think the SW fanbase can be worse than that is terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back