• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with dreamwalking bodies being weaker because its clear Wanda is weaker when dreamwalking because she's in a body that didn't experience the same things she did
WoG literally states its weaker so your own headcanon doesn't really matter not to sound rude, even if she didn't experience the same things that doesn't change the fact that she's weaker and thus Wanda can't use her full power and scarlet witch abilities while possessing her

WoG literally states its weaker so your own headcanon doesn't really matter not to sound rude, even if she didn't experience the same things that doesn't change the fact that she's weaker and thus Wanda can't use her full power and scarlet witch abilities while possessing her
What headcanon? I just disagree with the notion that dreamwalking bodies are weaker. If anything, that's the headcanon. WoG states Wanda dreamwalked into a body with power weaker than hers, not that dreamwalking bodies are weaker.

The statement wasn't about dreamwalking, it was about a narrative serving limitation for Wanda.

What headcanon? I just disagree with the notion that dreamwalking bodies are weaker. If anything, that's the headcanon.
Thing is there's literally a WOG statement saying that her dreamwalking body is weaker so.... Unless you mean dreamwalking bodies as a whole since it really only applies to Wanda

Thing is there's literally a WOG statement saying that her dreamwalking body is weaker so.... Unless you mean dreamwalking bodies as a whole since it really only applies to Wanda
Exactly. Her dreamwalking body is weaker, but that's not a general rule of dreamwalking as M3X thought.
okay Im gonna drop the CRT yall just be sure to immediately comment that since that's what ya meant

Exactly. Her dreamwalking body is weaker, but that's not a general rule of dreamwalking as M3X thought.
Honestly yeah fair enough. Thought you just meant Wanda. Personally I see the reasoning but we only have a WOG statement for Wanda, not Strange so yeah I agree with you on that being headcanon

I got unfollowed from the thread again
skeleton-berserk.gif

Honestly whether I truely love or just absolutely detest and hate the Ms.Marvel show it just won't matter in the end because rn it'll just be thing that came out before Thor 4 for me

Literally just the thing before 6-A or high 6-A Thor
I'm more excited for Love and Thunder than neither for Ms Marvel nor She Hulk lol

I lowkey forgot ms marvel is coming out soon lmao. Hopefully it holds me down until thor comes out if not ill just keep watching people complain about the loki series. Peoples discourse about that and time travel is always fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back