• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More seriously, we know he will kill Zeus and Falligar the Behemoth along with some Asgardians and maybe other Olympians and since Bast is in the movie, she will likely die as well so he will take an Ennead/Wakandian God as well

Guys, What do you think Jane was doing in the temple with the statues of the cosmic entities, The Watcher and TLT?

Phase4 MCU gave some TLT easter eggs.
No idea but I find it quite interesting the Living Tribunal gets another appearance even if it's a cameo. As for the cosmic entities...my Lady, is that yuou? Finally?!

Though let's be honest, they'll just stay cameos in the end I think

Thor 5 is gonna have him giving away Stormbreaker to Beta Ray Bill (Source:
bb5
)

Waititi doesn’t think Marvel is replacing Thor with Jane:
“It’s really fun, the idea that Thor got Stormbreaker, that big axe, and now his hammer’s back and it’s in the hands of someone else," he said "It’s no longer his hammer. It’s the idea that someone’s taking his place. I think a lot of fans are gonna potentially assume, ‘Oh, OK, this is the passing on of the torch’... I’m not privy to any plans Marvel has for the future, but I don’t think that’s the case.”

Source: Thor: Love and Thunder Director Doesn't Think Marvel Is Passing Thor's Mantle to Jane Foster

Hear me out guys...Matrix but instead of he's beginning to believe they instead say he's beginning to morb with keanu saying it's morbin time and fighting that army of agent smiths in this scene lol

Don't ask why this randomly was thought up in my head

Here's the background music btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back