• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Still thinking about this and I'm sorry but I just can't imagine that with all the buildup, hype, and WoG statements(especially the ******* strongest thor and most lightning statements) involving the feats of this movie and how they're handling the characters that this feat gonna be any less than 6-A maybe high 6-B at the lowest but I really doubt they'd build this up to have Thor do this feat on a damn random ceres or pluto sized rock lol guaranteed this will be explained as a moon or dead planet I'm calling it now and I'm ready to take the full brunt of the slander if I'm wrong but I haven't been yet😈😈😤

Anywhoooo also noticed when Gorr struck down or whatever at the ground it was already shattered and in the other shots of Thor and Valkyrie fighting gorr the debris of this moon/planet is already in the air so I'd imagine that was only the opening if not a feat performed partway through the fight
Imagine if it only gets 6-C results than expected

Early review of Ms.Marvels first two episode and it sounds like it'll be pretty subjective a "either like you it or ya don't" sorta thing because how much unlike marvel it felt although it's not a bad show because of that

Basically what was said though I'd recommend watching it since it's short

Oh he also compares it to scott pilgrim(which I love)

Seeing a lot of early reviews for these first two episodes of Ms.Marvel sing it's praise and say that it's actually pretty good just different and will be more popular for younger audiences

tenor.gif

Anywhoooo also noticed when Gorr struck down or whatever at the ground it was already shattered and in the other shots of Thor and Valkyrie fighting gorr the debris of this moon/planet is already in the air so I'd imagine that was only the opening if not a feat performed partway through the fight
It would be crazy if the Gorr scene stabbing the ground in the trailer would actually turned out Gorr spliting the planet/moon in half in the movie 💀

Guys these are some interesting theories but... it's not gorr striking the planet💀😭😭 it's Thor

The planet/moon is already fragmented when we see the shot of gorr going down and when he's fighting valkyrie and pointing at thor, that's what all that floating debris is from the shot of thor striking the planet/moon with all the lightning and cracks and shiesta

Yall fell for the trailer cut

Guys these are some interesting theories but... it's not gorr striking the planet💀😭😭 it's Thor

The planet/moon is already fragmented when we see the shot of gorr going down and when he's fighting valkyrie and pointing at thor, that's what all that floating debris is from the shot of thor striking the planet/moon with all the lightning and cracks and shiesta

This seems completely Logical
Cause it's was a lightning dispersion (wondered nor Gorr possesed that)
Hehe.. lemme rewatch em

Affecting Space Time with the right context would be L2C
H3A would be affecting the 3D Spatial extent of am infinite Universe (4D structure)
That's Better

You late.

Are we sure of that? Trailer cut fooling fans is not new but it really seems like it's Gorr

Im letting yall know rn if thor breaks a planet on screen im shouting he can beat goku
Goku?? It doesn't matter if it's a moon or a planet as long as it's 6-A or high 6-A I'm using that as leverage to say Thor can solo one piece💀💀😂

Also using it to slander snyder cultist because omfg is it annoying to see them on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back