• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Zeus!"
FTfTOQrWUAAyTu7

tenor.gif

Still thinking about this and I'm sorry but I just can't imagine that with all the buildup, hype, and WoG statements(especially the ******* strongest thor and most lightning statements) involving the feats of this movie and how they're handling the characters that this feat gonna be any less than 6-A maybe high 6-B at the lowest but I really doubt they'd build this up to have Thor do this feat on a damn random ceres or pluto sized rock lol guaranteed this will be explained as a moon or dead planet I'm calling it now and I'm ready to take the full brunt of the slander if I'm wrong but I haven't been yet😈😈😤

Anywhoooo also noticed when Gorr struck down or whatever at the ground it was already shattered and in the other shots of Thor and Valkyrie fighting gorr the debris of this moon/planet is already in the air so I'd imagine that was only the opening if not a feat performed partway through the fight

Anywhoooo also noticed when Gorr struck down or whatever at the ground it was already shattered and in the other shots of Thor and Valkyrie fighting gorr the debris of this moon/planet is already in the air so I'd imagine that was only the opening if not a feat performed partway through the fight
Gorr really destroyed the surface of a planet/moon to make the fight scene cooler

tenor.gif

Still thinking about this and I'm sorry but I just can't imagine that with all the buildup, hype, and WoG statements(especially the ******* strongest thor and most lightning statements) involving the feats of this movie and how they're handling the characters that this feat gonna be any less than 6-A maybe high 6-B at the lowest but I really doubt they'd build this up to have Thor do this feat on a damn random ceres or pluto sized rock lol guaranteed this will be explained as a moon or dead planet I'm calling it now and I'm ready to take the full brunt of the slander if I'm wrong but I haven't been yet😈😈😤

Imagine that's only Thor's Landing scene.

i'm not even sure if it is gorr that is doing that, considering it is just a bunch of electricity shredding the surface of that plant/moon.
Yeah that's what I was saying I'm like 99% sure Thor does this feat the gorr shot is just a trailer cut to make it look like he does it but the ground is already fragmented and shattered in that shot

That would be pretty nutty, though this is making want to look back to the first Thor film to see if there’s an actual confirmed size for joutonheim cuz Thor dose something very similar to this(minus the massive lighting)
Gotta ask like KLOL or Spino about it because I though Jotun was hollow and you said it was just unstable but even then it's not on this scale

What if the planet takes way more damage during the battle and the trailer shot is just a small tease
That's what I'm thinking in the back of my head it could happen god forbid the planet is destroyed though there's seemingly lots of space around it so I doubt any other world's would be at risk or involved in this confrontation thereby limiting this fight to the one world

Possibly, I haven’t seen the film in a minute so I was just going off of a vague meormy and sone things I heard so I could be wrong
Actually I got it this was in the comments of the calc from Klol

"Jotunheim being hollow necessarily wouldn't be a problem, since the Earthquake formula is not reliant on volume but on area covered."

So yeah Jotunheim was hollow so this feat by default would do much better than it considering it would have the have the structure of a actual planet to go by and allow this level of frag to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back