• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can't wait to see Zeus (reminder I'm calling dibs on him and have done so since the first trailer fellow fans 👀)
I'll be awaiting your work king🗿
Just saw the new trailer, I'm definitely hyped and it looks like we're FINALLY getting some planet buster feats for Thor
Same and fr although it's probably a moonbust feat more likely than not since I don't remember seeing an atmosphere

Gorr also seems much more interesting now, I like how everything in the trailer is colorful and full of fun and when he shows up, his scenes are black and white and he's super dark and sinister (the moment where goes some weird tentacles looks downright lovecraftian)

Might want to make him to 👀

58201087-10847815-Thor_has_a_reason_He_responds_Because_I_have_something_worth_fig-a-83_1653363500474.jpg

images

Same Energy

Gorr better not end up like another Malekith...

From the trailer he is not really bringing anything new to the table in terms of design, personality and even powers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back