• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massively FTL+ Makkari đź‘€

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
@TypeOU had issues with Makkari's Relativistic feat. According to him:
What is the difference between the video and the events? If that's what you mean, the video is "canon" in that it's not just a fanwork, but there's nothing indicating that it's canon to the mcu, AND it ends mentioning that it's "inspired" by MCU eternals. Pretty specific choice of word. And obviously, it contradicts makkari other much lower feat
It's just... not. It's from a youtube video on the marvel channel but nothing seems to indicate that it's canon, on the contrary, every untold tale ends with the statement that they are inspired by the movie. This one specifically doesn't make much sense since druig wouldn't just... travel around the world like that, since he was building his community after the split-up, and makkari supposedly stayed at the Domo
If we remove Makkari's Relativistic feat, she would either scale to her Sub-Relativistic feat or Captain Marvel's Massively FTL+ feat via Makkari's statement of being the fastest woman in the universe

The scaling of the other Eternals would change though, since Makkari is much faster than them and even Ikaris was completely blitzed

Last edited:
Seems fine for the most part but what would the reasoning be for any of the eternals being able to scale to her speed at all? Like ikaris straight up got blitzed multiple times and took him a sec to catch her
I'm just going off the current scaling, but if there are issues with that, they can be changed to "At most Sub-Relativistic"

Last edited:
Mak doesn't have the backing to support a MFTL+ rating at the moment. Her best showings, even including adjacent canon material, is .00009149x that of the lowest end for Captain Marvel.

Considering the general trend of flight speed =/= travel speed we're not scaling her to Carol's out of atmosphere speed space speed.

if characters are consistently blized by others, then we shouldn't scale their speed from said character that blitzes them
I mean, At most Sub Rel is the best option we have ATM.

Though I feel it should probably only scale to his reactions and not his regular speed.

So At most Sub Rel reaction speed

Last edited:
FTL+ was rejected based on there being a cut in the scene. There’s somewhat of a cut in the MHS+ calc. I mean based on the scene he only moved a bit away from the Earth but then he turns and suddenly the earth is like the size of him from our perspective

I’ll make a new calc of that scene to see how it scales up

As for combat speed, I’m fine with at most sub-rel until we find something better

if she is faster than captain marvel then she is MFTL+
Already addressed:
Mak doesn't have the backing to support a MFTL+ rating at the moment. Her best showings, even including adjacent canon material, is .00009149x that of the lowest end for Captain Marvel.

Considering the general trend of flight speed =/= travel speed we're not scaling her to Carol's out of atmosphere speed space speed.

why would she need ''backing''
Because of this part
Her best showings, even including adjacent canon material, is .00009149x that of the lowest end for Captain Marvel.
Her best feat from a non-canon source is not even one-one ten thousandth of Captain Marvel's lowest end flight speed and every single one of her canon feats are even worse than that.

And? She's stated to
Makkari probably needs more backing to make her hundreds of thousands of times faster than the speed of light when everything else she has done in canon is nowhere close to that, other than a single statement that could very well be considered hyperbole to hype up the character.

That's my guess, anyway

Last edited:
Because of this part

Her best feat from a non-canon source is not even one-one ten thousandth of Captain Marvel's lowest end flight speed and every single one of her canon feats are even worse than that.
Her feats do not contradict the statement. If we use your logic, every single statement should be disregarded unless we see a confirmation. Where is the inorganic physiology, resistance to disease and immortality type 1 from? If its a statement, it should be removed from her profile unless you have double standards on what statement should count

Prove that your word is more valid than WoG and showings that support it because we've got a statement literally stating Immortality with it being shown she doesn't age so it's concrete regardless of how you feel

No matter what you can't regardless so no point in trying, besides this is derailing
I'm just using Qawsedf's logic

They do, because they're massively worse than Carol's and people far beneath her can react to her rushes.

Already addressed this point, so either read that or concede

She can have faster general speed than everyone else in the universe but have worse speed compared to Marvel's interstellar flight speed.

If she is faster than anyone else in the universe, it would include carol's interstellar flight speed. Its not like Carol is not from the same universe

Whilst i believe the feat would be incredibly inconsistent and thus shouldn't be used. Arguing that Captain Marvel's interstellar flight speed wouldn't equate in the statement of being the fastest in the universe sounds incredibly...dumb.

Already addressed this point, so either read that or concede
You didn’t address that point what you said was
Her feats do not contradict the statement.
Pointing out a double standard is fine but don’t say you refuted a point when all you did was go against a statement without any backing

Back