• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me who just observing the thread witnessed every of Morbius comments be like:
images

Why any of them be could part of the illuminati tho.

Same with Carter, and Killmonger.

Because some of them are part of the comic version already?

The "Illuminati" was a secret organization comprised of several of the world's most powerful heroes: Sorceror Supreme Doctor Strange; Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans; Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men and mutant rights activist; Reed Richards, founding member of the Fantastic Four; Namor the Sub-Mariner, King of Atlantis; and Iron Man (Anthony Stark), founding member of the Avengers. These six men worked together for an unspecified amount of time to mold and shape the status of the superhuman world and the world around it.

Why any of them be could part of the illuminati tho.

Same with Carter, and Killmonger.
Black Panther in canon is part of Illuminati. Obviously a variant would have to be put in place of Chadwick Boseman (RIP ❤️)

The original members are: Stark, Reed, Namor, T'Challa, Xavier, Black Bolt and Strange

It sounds like something straight out of Hell itself and considering the comments, I'm really not that far from the truth unfortunately (why does it remind me of Sakura, Gilles de Rais and François Prelati from Fate?)

It sounds like something straight out of Hell itself and considering the comments, I'm really not that far from the truth unfortunately (why does it remind me of Sakura, Gilles de Rais and François Prelati from Fate?)
It is, and what is even worse? The song is freaking bop and i can't stop listening to it to the point it stuck to my brain help
(Oh f*** now you mentioned it, i can't unsee it now 😂😂😂🔫)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back