• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's early like literally the first comment but I'd say Gwen considering she can negate his durability and lower his evasion (which I'm assuming means she's affecting his speed) all while being able to buff herself with her own abilities and has a decent regen. That said I'm not seeing the LS value for Gwen however doomsday is comparable to her so I'm not sure id her webbing would be higher or still just class M but it'd still help determine who could outwrestle the other and if doomsday can indeed break out of her webbing before she can perform critical hits on top of her own self buffs and debuffs given

It's early like literally the first comment but I'd say Gwen considering she can negate his durability and lower his evasion (which I'm assuming means she's affecting his speed) all while being able to buff herself with her own abilities and has a decent regen. That said I'm not seeing the LS value for Gwen however doomsday is comparable to her so I'm not sure id her webbing would be higher or still just class M but it'd still help determine who could outwrestle the other and if doomsday can indeed break out of her webbing before she can perform critical hits on top of her own self buffs and debuffs given
Scales to Spider-Man who did this. Probably should've added that on her profile earlier, but it's updated now ^^

Maybe incon I suppose it really depends on how broken his reactive evolution is so if he can't overcome her in time then she has a chance but that's also considering she has some solid way to put him down even with her abilities

She does have all the morals of a hero, not sure what you mean by that.

BFR isn't really a go to thing for her to use, but maybe it could be considered if she felt like she couldn't handle Doomsday and was desperate.

I vote doomsday FRA. @Dalesean027 whats the verse
Blade Master and Essence Mage are the relevant profiles

Doomsday has a slight AP advantage, but her LS is 236x higher.

Yeah, his low intelligence is a big factor too

He has a slight AP advantage and reactive evolution

Ah wait then if her LS is higher then nah he's really out of options moreso since she could do crits on target she's webbed up and can already reduce stats so that's already to get them closer in ap and dura and there's nothing he can really do if webbed up or grabbed

I honestly don't know as I said before it really all depends on how good his reactive evolution is

I honestly don't know as I said before it really all depends on how good his reactive evolution is
I found this in another thread:
Essentially when faced with something that threatens him, Doomsday evolves something to counter it. When he was restrained, he grew spikes. When he landed in water, he gained underwater breathing.

There are things in Gwens Arsenal, as I've brought up, that Doomsday's reactive evolution wouldn't be able to do jack about. Speaking if she pulled off a BFR with her portal.

BFR is a last resort, but yeah, gonna vote Gwen Mid-High difficultly.

Has the edge with her abilities versus Doomsday's lackluster move set. He is stronger and can likely adapt to Gwen's webs, but with all the other hax she has packing, I think she takes this.

BFR is a last resort, but yeah, gonna vote Gwen Mid-High difficultly.

Has the edge with her abilities versus Doomsday's lackluster move set. He is stronger and can likely adapt to Gwen's webs, but with all the other hax she has packing, I think she takes this.
She also has a regen and his evolution seems to only be from environmental stimulus so I doubt it could counter literally getting his stats negated.

I'll vote gwen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back