• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
87bc8bd0c2dfb0edf64356b01d1d13cc.jpg

Well that looks disappointing
Good thing I have no expectations for Thor 4 since Ragnarok was overrated (imo)
I mean I don't really get the complaints it's not like they're going to have a but naked alien man on screen so and for face complaints those are pretty dumb too I mean they kinda have to keep bale's face intact so he can give a good performance and be recognizable personally since we already saw the black hood and necro sword I don't really have any complaints

I mean I don't really get the complaints it's not like they're going to have a but naked alien man on screen so and for face complaints those are pretty dumb too I mean they kinda have to keep bale's face intact so he can give a good performance and be recognizable personally since we already saw the black hood and necro sword I don't really have any complaints
Again though I feel you can account for that without removing everything interesting about Gorr's design

Again though I feel you can account for that without removing everything interesting about Gorr's design
I will say I hope at least when he's using the Necrosword it'll give him the cool black tattoo sorta design and has a dope effect on the hood

Hoping takia won’t butcher the storyline(lol) like ragnarok and planet hulk
I think he only took inspiration from it. Now with what seems to be the Illuminati appearing and Hulk possibly getting a solo movie in the future, we may get a proper Planet Hulk and WWH arc.

I think he only took inspiration from it. Now with what seems to be the Illuminati appearing and Hulk possibly getting a solo movie in the future, we may get a proper Planet Hulk and WWH arc.
Are you sure? Because he had a lot of things from said storyline. Doubt it, it wouldn’t make much since for them to just shoot banner into space and then for him to end up on sakaar agian(especially when his war bound is nonexistent). Whatever the mcu is doing is taking a completely different direction from the comics

Are you sure? Because he had a lot of things from said storyline. Doubt it, it wouldn’t make much since for them to just shoot banner into space and then for him to end up on sakaar agian(especially when his war bound is nonexistent). Whatever the mcu is doing is taking a completely different direction from the comics
Maria Hill, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., approaches Iron Man concerning the Hulk, who has recently destroyed Las Vegas. Iron Man presents a solution to the problem of the Hulk to the Illuminati (excluding an absent Professor X), suggesting that they shoot him into space toward an uninhabited world. Alone, Namor dissents to the plan from the outset. He argues that they have no right to banish their ally from Earth and accuses them of not helping to cure Bruce Banner to the best of their abilities. The other four members vote in favor of the plan, and Namor departs after a brief skirmish with Iron Man beneath the waves (Namor manages to tear off Iron Man's face mask before both are returned to the surface by Doctor Strange). While leaving, he says that the Black Panther was correct, and Namor predicts (correctly) that the Hulk will eventually return to seek justified revenge.
During Civil War, Reed is contacted by Amadeus Cho, who informs him that Hulk did not land on the intended planet. When the Hulk ultimately returns to Earth, he seeks revenge on the Illuminati as Namor had warned. He became King of the planet he landed on, before the ship self-destructs and destroyed millions of the inhabitants, along with the Hulk's wife and unborn child. His first act is to attack and defeat Black Bolt at the Inhuman settlement on the moon. Hulk arrives on Earth and sends a transmission to hand over Doctor Strange, Iron Man, and Mister Fantastic to him while giving the citizens of New York City time to evacuate.[22] After providing New York with a twenty-four-hour time limit to hand the other three Illuminati over to him, the Hulk approaches Professor X at his mansion to determine whether he would have supported the Illuminati plan had he been present. After scanning Hulk's mind, Professor X confirms that he would have agreed with the plan, but only until a method could be found to prevent the Hulk endangering others. He battles the X-Men. After learning of the mutant population's recent severe losses as a result of "M-Day", the Hulk decides that the X-Men have suffered enough and departs.[23] Having then taken over Manhattan Island, the Hulk is attacked by Iron Man in a new 'Hulkbuster' armor, only for him to be defeated and Stark Tower to be destroyed. Despite the aid of the other members of the Fantastic Four, including temporary members the Black Panther and Storm, the same fate befalls Mr. Fantastic. Dr. Strange tries to enter the Hulk's mind, but Hulk tricks Strange into presenting himself in a physical form that he attacks upon appearance. Strange later invokes and is possessed by the demon spirit of Zom, hoping that he could stop the Hulk before it was too late. However, he loses control of his newfound power, and he almost caused some civilians to die during his battle with the Hulk. Although the Hulk saves them, this action makes Strange lose his confidence in his powers and makes him vulnerable for the Hulk to defeat him.

Hulk then implants the Illuminati members with obedience discs and forces them to fight each other in his makeshift gladiatorial ring in Madison Square Garden. However the Hulk spared them from killing each other, showing them that he proved his point to the world. They survived the encounter by Hulk's mercy and the timely intervention of the Sentry which leads to a prolonged battle where both Hulk and the Sentry reverse back to their human forms and Bruce Banner knocks out Robert Reynolds with a final punch. This allows enough time for Stark to use prototype defense satellites to negate the Hulk's powers. The Illuminati is also partially cleared from the responsibility of Sakaar's destruction when Miek admits he saw the Red King's forces breach the ship's warp core and kept quiet to initiate what Miek felt was Hulk's destiny as the "Worldbreaker".[24]

Namor, the only Illuminati member opposed to shooting Hulk into space from the beginning, was spared from the Hulk's vengeance and remained uninvolved throughout the conflict.[11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back