• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this feat from episode 2 calcable at all?

Does this page help?

Also found another video that has a couple feats that could be calced
At 1:13 Mr. Knight gets thrown through a wooden gate and a couple seconds later at 1:19 he grabs and snaps off a car bumper (I'd imagine this would scale to his lifting strength?)

Does this page help?
Thanks this helps a bunch, I'd say when it comes to the Jackal he scales either to the 25 mph 9-C value or the 45 mph 9-C+ value, which makes sense since Moon Knight seems to upscale him by quite a lot

Thanks this helps a bunch, I'd say when it comes to the Jackal he scales either to the 25 mph 9-C value or the 45 mph 9-C+ value, which makes sense since Moon Knight seems to upscale him by quite a lot
I think the 45 mph one makes sense because "City"

Leaping onto a Roof
Another common feat in fiction is when a character is leaping high in the air usually to jump on a roof of a nearby building.

Small building (10 m)

PE = 70*10*9.81 = 6.867e3 Joules, Street level

Average building (30 m)

PE = 70*30*9.81 = 2.0601e4 Joules, Wall level

Destroying a Sink/Toilet
As title, note that this is for porcelane ones, some have steel in them and would be higher. This will be assuming porcelane's destr. values are similar to those we have for ceramic, cuz porcelane is a kind of ceramic ofc.

Wall-mounted sink: Roughly 11 kg or 11000 g Porcelane is 2.403 g/cm^3

11000 / 2.403 = 4577.61 cm^3
Frag: 4577.61 x 3.4 = 15563.874 J
VFrag: 4577.61 x 4.53 = 20736.5733 J

All Wall level

I think the 45 mph one makes sense because "City"

Leaping onto a Roof
Another common feat in fiction is when a character is leaping high in the air usually to jump on a roof of a nearby building.

Small building (10 m)

PE = 70*10*9.81 = 6.867e3 Joules, Street level

Average building (30 m)

PE = 70*30*9.81 = 2.0601e4 Joules, Wall level

Destroying a Sink/Toilet
As title, note that this is for porcelane ones, some have steel in them and would be higher. This will be assuming porcelane's destr. values are similar to those we have for ceramic, cuz porcelane is a kind of ceramic ofc.

Wall-mounted sink: Roughly 11 kg or 11000 g Porcelane is 2.403 g/cm^3

11000 / 2.403 = 4577.61 cm^3
Frag: 4577.61 x 3.4 = 15563.874 J
VFrag: 4577.61 x 4.53 = 20736.5733 J

All Wall level
I've added all these feats to the sandbox now thanks (y)

Can't Marc still be killed? Didn't Khonsu say that if he failed he'd go to the next Avatar candidate, Marc's wife?

Basically how I understood it is that Khonsu found Marc dead, and resurrected him. If Marc dies again, Khonsu finds another Avatar.

It's a bit vague but I personally took it as Khonshu being the asshole he is and simply saying he will throw Marc away like trash if he disappoints him to motivate him, as long as Marc/Steven does the job like he wants, he will keep him alive/bring him back as his avatar since he needs one and if Marc is good, then he might as well keep him

It's a bit vague but I personally took it as Khonshu being the asshole he is and simply saying he will throw Marc away like trash if he disappoints him to motivate him, as long as Marc/Steven does the job like he wants, he will keep him alive/bring him back as his avatar since he needs one and if Marc is good, then he might as well keep him
adding to this I think we might've already seen Marc die once in the series, when Steven wakes up in the Alps I'd say its pretty possible that Khonshu had just revived Marc after he fell from the castle window

Like bros acting like I’m joking about the immortality thing when I’m DEADASSS

i will add that unless there’s a contridiction or something later in the series, because he’s literally reliant on Konshu to get brought back to life. Blatant type 8 immortality

a092d7417f8c2c708c1e29700af8777a68b1210ca053acd9567d96100cbfd1c1_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back