• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really need a retailing of the story. My point is that it was more of a adaptation(a changed one) rather then just an inspiration.
I think it's the latter imho, we don't see any of the major plot points involved like the Illuminati, him becoming a king and starting a family, the destruction, loss and anger, and his violent return to Earth.

I think it's the latter imho, we don't see any of the major plot points involved like the Illuminati, him becoming a king and starting a family, the destruction, loss and anger, and his violent return to Earth.
That’s why the storyline was butchered imo. He was still shot into space(he still had his rampage, which was the reason he was exiled in the comics), he still went to sakarr, korg and meik were there and he still ened up being happy(in the worse way possible). It wouldn’t make since for him to be shot into space agian and end up on sakaar agian.

That’s why the storyline was butchered imo. He was still shot into space(he still had his rampage, which was the reason he was exiled in the comics), he still went to sakarr, korg and meik were there and he still ened up being happy(in the worse way possible). It wouldn’t make since for him to be shot into space agian and end up on sakaar agian.
He wasn't shot into space, he flew there on his own accord

My problem with him is that he really doesn't feel like what he's supposed to be. He's an ancient god but his design is just an armored super-villain and he isn't as eldritch or impressive as other really godly antagonists for me
Maybe some SFX will improve his look?

Are you sure it isn't an outlier?
Inverse-square law means he doesn't take the full brunt of the explosion since he's not near the epicenter of the boom, so maybe not.

Missiles look to be AGM-114 Hellfire missiles based on the round ends and the black and yellow line paint-scheme. Those carry 8-9 kg warheads, which roughly equates to 0.008-0.009 tons of TNT (Low-end 9-A).

Last edited:
Inverse-square law means he doesn't take the full brunt of the explosion since he's not near the epicenter of the boom, so maybe not.

Missiles look to be AGM-114 Hellfire missiles based on the round ends and the black and yellow line paint-scheme. Those carry 8-9 kg warheads, which roughly equates to 0.008-0.009 tons of TNT (Low-end 9-A).
Consistent with the other 9-A durability for Tony calc :3

Speaking of Tony, I've always wondered, why is his arm wrists lasers SoL? Because there was never a justification for it listed

Last edited:
Moves in a straight line, comes from a futuristic source and is a laser ig.
Also seems to have heat properties which i think is another criteria?
Btw i'm gonna calc the missile explosion Tony survived, maybe it would also be useful calcing Tony surviving the bomb at the begining of IM1 and getting thrown through ballistic glass in Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back