• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCU Kamala is gonna be weaker than MCU Cap

Anyways I noticed something wonk on the Abomination file

Why doesn't Cap upscale from Blonsky in regen? From my recollection he doesn't get a separate dose he gets a smaller one.

Why doesn't Cap upscale from Blonsky in regen? From my recollection he doesn't get a separate dose he gets a smaller one.
I think it's that they took a different versions of the serum and Cap never demonstrated such regeneration

Blonsky first gets a smaller dose, and after healing, a larger one

I apologize for not sending you the teamwork stuff I've been working on earlier. Adding that to the page ATM

64ec85a581c3196a2e5ca9ecdd1fcf9c.jpg

ayy nice I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it
Deadass didn't enjoy the main character for the first like 2/3rds or 3/5ths of the movie but after that I enjoyed her character quite a lot. Considering I was watching with others as well I ofc asked them and we all kinda felt the same there for number of reasons. Seriously though by the end of the movie I definitely enjoyed her character a lot more than I was expecting considering how I felt earlier in the movie heck by the end of it one of my friends I was watching it with cried so that's definitely something but yeah I'd say we enjoyed it thoroughly

Also to elaborate I had no problems with really anything in the movie and I infact like it a lot more because of the MC's arc and how she grew by the end of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back