• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always shit like that that ends up pissing me off because sure everyone could've been looking forward to seeing more of a person and imagining what future roles they could play but with a loss of life that's literally the last concern like never should you be like so what about this movie or that movie
Yeah well, with all the people harassing actors for their role because they can't make a difference between reality and fiction, this kind of behaviors aren't surprising

It's always shit like that that ends up pissing me off because sure everyone could've been looking forward to seeing more of a person and imagining what future roles they could play but with a loss of life that's literally the last concern like never should you be like so what about this movie or that movie
I would rather have that than people ******** on that person because they did [insert litterally anything that could come close to being called "bad"]

funeral-salute-without-remorse.gif

Current theory for New “Saga” is that the finales are gonna be Secret Wars.

Phase 4 finale is Fantastic Four so obviously they’re gonna be the Avengers equivalent, and Secret Wars, Hickman’s at least, IS THE FF event. They’re also ramping up the number of villains they keep alive, as well as keep them developed, implying they’ll likely do the Villains vs. Heroes war within SW, and finally, Beyonder’s a really effective step up from Thanos in terms of scale.

Thinking the event will be a fusion of both Secret Wars, more 2015 than original. Don’t think Coming of Galactus is big enough to be anything more than a Phase finale

Current theory for New “Saga” is that the finales are gonna be Secret Wars.

Phase 4 finale is Fantastic Four so obviously they’re gonna be the Avengers equivalent, and Secret Wars, Hickman’s at least, IS THE FF event. They’re also ramping up the number of villains they keep alive, as well as keep them developed, implying they’ll likely do the Villains vs. Heroes war within SW, and finally, Beyonder’s a really effective step up from Thanos in terms of scale.

Thinking the event will be a fusion of both Secret Wars, more 2015 than original. Don’t think Coming of Galactus is big enough to be anything more than a Phase finale
Oh no Zark showed up

I want a Strange vs Wanda duel. Wanda has extreme raw power and with the Darkhold, she will have much more control over it but Strange is a straight-up genius with magical knowledge surpassing that of almost any other sorcerer in so little time and much more experience than her, it will be a battle between an Unskilled but Strong character and a Weak but Skilled individual in all its glory (and I can't wait to see that)

I want a Strange vs Wanda duel. Wanda has extreme raw power and with the Darkhold, she will have much more control over it but Strange is a straight-up genius with magical knowledge surpassing that of almost any other sorcerer in so little time and much more experience than her, it will be a battle between an Unskilled but Strong character and a Weak but Skilled individual in all its glory (and I can't wait to see that)
I dont know if id call Strange “weak”, weaker then Wandas raw power aure be he’s pretty strong himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back