• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest issue of Production Weekly – which provides listings of pre-production or in-production projects for film professionals – includes a section for a show simply referred to as 'Daredevil Reboot'.

The show is listed as a Disney+ series currently in development, with head of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige, and Chris Gary (Marvel's Behind the Mask) mentioned as producers. No timing is given for when the show would begin production, however, nor which actors would be involved.

We've gone over this in like three other threads, I'm a little burnt out on giving the explanation
I could see that, but then again, I'm asking if someone could prove that it is real lightning, or a thread that goes on about that

Now that you mention it, it is a little weird. To my knowledge the armors can only utilize the full output of the reactor with the unibeam
That being said it's not really an issue for Mark 2-5 since they have a 8-C+ feat outside of it tho the Mark 1 might be affected if we stop using the arc reactor outputs

Now that you mention it, it is a little weird. To my knowledge the armors can only utilize the full output of the reactor with the unibeam
That being said it's not really an issue for Mark 2-5 since they have a 8-C+ feat outside of it tho the Mark 1 might be affected if we stop using the arc reactor outputs
If we ditch unibeam scaling, then Mark 1 would probably get downgraded to like 9-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back