• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious how would you guys rank all the Averagers in terms of power (Even if they where only part for a short amount of time they count)?

I guess heres who I am considering for the lists:

Steve Rogers
Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff
Bruce Banner
Thor
Clint Barton
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
Vision
James Rhodes
Sam Wilson
Peter Parker
Rocket Raccoon
Carol Danvers
Nebula
Okoye
Scott Lang
T’Challa
Steven Strange
Bucky Barns

I’ll even throw in Shang Chi for fun.

Last edited:
Yikes I'll be be rating then like this then
DK country folk
Tom Nooks Islanders
Death mountaineers
Sim City Residents
Pallet town trainers

Actually nvm that's as creative as I could get with tier names but seriously

I'll just go by who should start and end the tiers

Hmm idk probably Rhodey, Pepper or Cull obsidian are bottom tier island leveler's with Wanda or Odin Obviously being highest in the tier

Thor is top of large Mountain and Hulk is bottom

Hulkbuster Mk1 is probably bottom of the moutain tier with Thor being at the top

Shang Chi is solidly at what was the calc like Town - City level and no one else really sits there fully aside from him with his stats all around

The Tungsten Gentlman(Iron Man) seems to just run the High 8-C to 8-A tiers all the time lol so I'd honestly almost just give him that whole ballpark himself

Ig Spidey and his rogues would sit solidly at the top 8-C with electro fitting somewhere between that and Iron man so honestly sitting at a good spot(actually what was the value on Quicksilvers AP again)

Natasha above clint pretty self explanatory tho Clint's not the bottom of his tier by any means

If they properly brought in Odin Force for Thor and had him battle Gorr they could absolutely hit high levels, iirc they where chucking moons at each other and fairly casually destroying planets during their comic battle (Tho they where both like 2-A lol).
Man that was an amazing run and they were also like ******* up stars too when they clashed or something ( I think it was when Thor had 2 hammers)

Im curious how would you guys rank all the Averagers in terms of power (Even if they where only part for a short amount of time they count)?

Steve Rogers
Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff
Bruce Banner
Thor
Clint Barton
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
Vision
James Rhodes
Sam Wilson
Peter Parker
Rocket Raccoon
Carol Danvers
Nebula
Okoye
Scott Lang
T’Challa
Steven Strange
Bucky Barns

Let's see, I'd think it would be something like:

Wanda Maximoff
Stephen Strange (Mostly through hax, his placement becomes confusing otherwise)
Carol Danvers
Scott Lang (maximum size)
Thor (With Stormbreaker)
Steve Rogers (With Mjolnir)
Tony Stark (nanotech armors)
James Rhodes (later armors)
Bruce Banner
Vision
Shang-Chi
Tony Stark (most pre-nanotech armors)
James Rhodes (earlier armors)
Pietro Maximoff
T’Challa
Peter Parker
Steve Rogers
Bucky Barnes
Rocket Raccoon
Nebula
Scott Lang
Sam Wilson
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Okoye

Granted, I'm not entirely sure of a lot of these placements, as a lot of this is based on guesswork, and future feats could drastically change this ranking. Some of these placements could also vary depending on the mindset of the character, and what equipment they get to use. I did not cover every profile key either.

Last edited:
Let's see, I'd think it would be something like:

Wanda Maximoff
Stephen Strange (Mostly through hax, his placement becomes confusing otherwise)
Scott Lang (maximum size)
Thor (With Stormbreaker)
Steve Rogers (With Mjolnir)
Tony Stark (nanotech armors)
James Rhodes (later armors)
Bruce Banner
Vision
Shang-Chi
Tony Stark (most pre-nanotech armors)
James Rhodes (earlier armors)
Pietro Maximoff
T’Challa
Peter Parker
Steve Rogers
Bucky Barnes
Rocket Raccoon
Nebula
Scott Lang
Sam Wilson
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Okoye

Granted, I'm not entirely sure of a lot of these placements, as a lot of this is based on guesswork, and future feats could drastically change this ranking. Some of these placements could also vary depending on the mindset of the character, and what equipment they get to use. I did not cover every profile key either.
What about Cap Marvel??

Steve Rogers
Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff
Bruce Banner
Thor
Clint Barton
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
Vision
James Rhodes
Sam Wilson
Peter Parker
Rocket Raccoon
Carol Danvers
Nebula
Okoye
Scott Lang
T’Challa
Steven Strange
Bucky Barns

From most powerful to least powerful:

The Scarlet Witch (WandaVision onwards)
Doctor Strange
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Captain America (Mjolnir)
Captain Marvel
Giant-Man (Endgame)
Iron Man (Mark 50 - 85)
Hulk
War Machine (Mark 6)
Vision
Shang-Chi (w/ Ten Rings)
Rocket Raccoon (w/ weaponry excluding Hadron Enforcer)
Hawkeye (w/ arrows)
Quicksilver
Spider-Man
Bucky Barnes
Black Panther
Nebula
Falcon
Okoye
Black Widow

Last edited:

Steve Rogers
Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff
Bruce Banner
Thor
Clint Barton
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
Vision
James Rhodes
Sam Wilson
Peter Parker
Rocket Raccoon
Carol Danvers
Nebula
Okoye
Scott Lang
T’Challa
Steven Strange
Bucky Barns

These are all characters at their absolute peak so it doesn't get confusing and it makes my life easier

1. Post IW Doctor Strange
2. Wandavision Wanda
3. Captain Marvel
4. Mjolnir Captain America
5. Fat Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker
6. Endgame Giant man
7. Mark 85 Iron Man
8. War Machine
9. Hulk
10. Vision
11. Spider Man
12. Pietro Maximoff
13. Black Panther
14. Bucky Barnes
15. Okoye
16. Sam Wilson
17. Black Widow
18. Hawkeye
19. Rocket Racoon

Hoping I can get Power Cosmic Iron Man to Low 2-C so I can pit him against Infinity Ultron. That would be an incredibly based match up

Two cosmic beings that have ties to Tony Stark (One is Tony Stark while the other is made by him). Both are mechanical. Both are silver, both can utilize powerful abilities that from the cosmos. Both are corrupt and insane messiah figures.

All I'm saying is I don't see Agents of Shield anywhere on Disney+👀 but we've now seen Daredevil and Kingpin who are confirmed to be the same characters from their show and now they're being advertised as coming to disney+😗 we're seeing what's being directly mentioned and considered canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back