• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Thor riding on his chariot while his goats are bleating which then engages FTL in a similar style to the Enterprise
giphy.webp

264943272_2712034408941925_2014505841988914045_n.jpg

Most Spider-Man fans on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, colorized (literally)
This would honestly be me if I prepared properly and and got a high quality spiderman suit with a custom mask that has moving lenses, i'd hella do that but it'll have to wait until 2022 since I didn't 😭 when across the spider verse is out I'll be ready🧘‍♀️🙏😌

I mean he's already gonna be in NWH so...
Oh no we've already been told from numerous sources albeit non have been Marvel's official confirmation that daredevil will appear in She-Hulk so I'm not questioning his being in it but the Yellow and Red suit is what I'm saying I'd love to see if they actually do it

This would honestly be me if I prepared properly and and got a high quality spiderman suit with a custom mask that has moving lenses, i'd hella do that but it'll have to wait until 2022 since I didn't 😭 when across the spider verse is out I'll be ready🧘‍♀️🙏😌
I personnally have no Spider-Man suit but I'll definitely be in the mood and I'm sure there will be at least some people who will be dressed like this

I disagree, I've seen a lot worse from the Marvel fandom

That said, being a Spider-Man fan myself, I can complain a lot about the community
theres lots to love when it comes to being in the spider man fandom but yeah there is many problems within it, tbh though no fandom is without its faults

Source? Last I heard he was enjoying the role... I want more Hemsworth!
he definitively is, it's more of a problem on marvel's side apparently?
"(about tom holland spider-man) I think he's done three, I've done six or seven Thors, so, maybe. As long as they'll have me, I'll turn up. But I feel like there might be waning that kind of enthusiasm for me to keep going."

around 4:30

Which of the Flash would win in a fight?
I'm voting raimi Flash since he has the best feats (surviving being punched several meters away and denting a metal locker)
I don't know, the Webb one is pretty muscular and tall, much more than the Raimi one, and we do see him being much more physically active so he's in really good shape and much more athletic
The MCU one would definitely lose though

I always felt like it was a bit of a missed opportunity that the Raimi and Webb movies made Flash irrelevant past their respective first movies, considering he had a lot of potential for character development, especially based on his comic counterpart. I think Flash had a very brief cameo in Spider-Man 3, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 had a single scene for him that was deleted from the final cut, which can be found here from 6:32 to 7:35 (which I think was a big mistake to remove), but otherwise, those versions didn't stick around.

If I had to rank the movie versions of Flash (not based on how they would do in a fight):
1) Amazing Spider-Man Flash (Has the most meaningful character development, especially if you count the ASM2 deleted scene)
2) MCU Flash (While a while ago, this version would have been at the bottom of the list, he has grown on me, especially upon rewatching the movies. Not sure yet if No Way Home will do anything interesting with the character or not, considering how packed that movie seems to be)
3) Raimi Trilogy Flash (Upon rewatching the movies, I was surprised at how little to do this version of Flash had. He is never shown going through any character development such as becoming a better person or a Spider-Man fanboy, and he essentially vanishes from the series halfway through the first movie)

Wonder what she thought when she found out
She questions Peter about how could do what he did

Peter explains that Tombs was making money off of selling black market weapons and that he was a threat who's putting lives in danger

Liz says to Peter... It's not always about the money Spider-Man

( that line is just funny to me and I'd write anyway for it to be in the MCU)

Okay so I recently came across a NWH leak, this could honestly change a lot for MCU scaling

Ock may have looked like the victor in the trailers, but Peter actually wins after taking out a Glock 17 and shooting the inhibitor chip with a curved bullet. Ock is now much like how he was at the end of SM2

Source: Me on Discord

Okay so I recently came across a NWH leak, this could honestly change a lot for MCU scaling

Ock may have looked like the victor in the trailers, but Peter actually wins after taking out a Glock 17 and shooting the inhibitor chip with a curved bullet. Ock is now much like how he was at the end of SM2

Source: Me on Discord
NGL all I can think of now is just Ock monologuing to Peter and Peter just pulls out a glock out of nowhere and unloads into him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back