• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you uploaded the file to the wiki it should have its own page on the wiki with its file name and shit, but I can just find that by going to the profile.

Well I tried to re upload it but it says the file already exists.
You don't have to reupload it. Go to your profile on the wiki, select "contributions" and then find where it says uploads, click on that and it should show you a list of all the file's you've uploaded to the wiki.

Apparently there's a new venom trailer coming out today so look out for that though I'd say take it with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Isn’t her power supposed to be that she is stretchy like Reed? That sounds way more fun than some crystal/energy armor creation. We have enough beat sticks and flashy visual feasts, why can’t we get interesting fight choreo?

Isn’t her power supposed to be that she is stretchy like Reed? That sounds way more fun than some crystal/energy armor creation. We have enough beat sticks and flashy visual feasts, why can’t we get interesting fight choreo?
Right Being a polymorph way more useful

I mean saying its more useful is questionable, but it would add another layer to fights that could be interesting.

Overall we dont really know right now, im curious why they are changing her power set tho.

I never really like the character so I don't really care in the end but yeah, that's weird they're changing her powerset. Maybe because it would have been a bit too cartoonish.

Like I said, I think they could that because people could find her powerset from the comics rather cartoonish or a copycat of Mr Fantastic. So maybed they will change her powers for crystals (it's not exactly something that is often seen in a super hero movie and I really like crystal powers in fiction). On the downside, Kamala's actual powers would make her pretty original and they're very versatile and useful. Then again, the character never really interested me so meh.

About Kamala, I was discussing long for potential profiles for the Marvel's Avengers's game (I was trying to prepare one for Thor). What do you think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back