• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly like the second poster a lot but I believe the first is perfectly fine as is and fits better.

Something I've been wondering about for a long time. You know the scene (I think it's in Age of Ultron) where Cap is with Black Widow, and he almost says "Avengers Assemble", why does Wanda and I think others look completely different? Wanda looks really Asian for some reason...

Is it just me? And has this been answered already and I just didn't get the memo?

Something I've been wondering about for a long time. You know the scene (I think it's in Age of Ultron) where Cap is with Black Widow, and he almost says "Avengers Assemble", why does Wanda and I think others look completely different? Wanda looks really Asian for some reason...

Is it just me? And has this been answered already and I just didn't get the memo?
Huh?

I see. She looks like she's been replaced by an Asian stunt double to me, lol

I rewatched the Shang-Shi trailer to see a bit of the Mandarin's powers. Might be planning on making a profile for him btw.
From what I can tell, the Rings have Energy Manipulation and Projection abilities and seem to have a concussive effect (so add Shockwave Inducement) and increase his strength to the point he shatters a table with a single punch thanks to them (what kind of tier would it be? 9-B, at least 9-B?) and probably more. There's also the water scene that is clearly an effect of the Rings and it seems the Mandrin can mentally control them even when he throws them since he's able to return them to his arms afterwards (so basically Telekinesis). And they're likely responsible for him being an immensly old warrior king stated to have inspired generations of warriors since the Middle Ages.

Aside from that and base on the comics version's powers, what kind of abilities do you think the MCU will adpat?

I rewatched the Shang-Shi trailer to see a bit of the Mandarin's powers. Might be planning on making a profile for him btw. From what I can tell, the Rings have Energy Manipulation and Projection abilities and increase his strength to the point he shatters a table with a single punch thanks to them (what kind of tier would it be? 9-B, at least 9-B) and probably more. There's also the water scene that is clearly an effect of the Rings and it seems the Mandrin can mentally control them even when he throws them since he's able to return them to his arms afterwards (so basically Telekinesis). And they're likely responsible for him being an immensly old warrior king stated to have inspired generations of warriors since the Middle Ages.

Aside from that and base on the comics version's powers, what kind of abilities do you think the MCU will adpat?
Considering abomination will be in the movie as well as some other big scale shots from the trailer I'm sure the actual ratings will be at least a tier higher than tier 9 but yeah the abilities seem solid, we've got a little over a month until it releases so we won't have to wait too long to watch it. I've also never made a sandbox or profile so if someone could make some for the Loki's show that's be appreciated, I can pull up the ability list we've already compiled for the characters

Sylvie has memory manipulation (able to see hundreds of years in the targets past), illusion creation(creates illusions in the minds of her targets through physical contact), Magic(obviously), Mind Control and Mind Manipulation ( from her bodyswapping control of the mind control in episode 2 and control over her victims actions through touch in Episode 3), Superhuman Physical Characteristics relative to our main Loki Variant.

Our Loki first and foremost for some reason doesn't have Magic listed on his profile which is a obvious like weird thing to not have as most of his abilities are magic and stated to be such but that aside our Loki apparently has his own resistances to memory manipulation and mind manipulation, his creation, transmutation, and Telekinesis should all be expanded to more than just his daggers on his profile now because of holy hell all the stuff he does in episode 3 and onward, and him being able to casually lift large parts of a collapsed building with his TK should be noted under his LS , He has also now displayed the ability to shoot magic blast which would now grant him Energy Projection

Newer Additions
Our Loki now has memory manipulation and mind manipulation now after awakening his powers to Enchant(literally the same as Sylvie's), limited fire manipulation via. Flame dagger, Non-Physical Interaction (able to touch Alioth through enchantment) Teleportation should now be listed as one of Loki's techniques

Sylvie
Non-Physical Interaction (for the same reasons)

Alioth
Large Size type 2 or 3 (possibly varies up to type 8) , Acausality type 1 (possibly type 4 or 5, need more feedback) , Self-Sustenance Type 1, Possible Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Possible Void Manipulation, Intangibility, possibly Incorporeal. At least low 2-C

This is all I have atm things have been updated as of Episode 5( but from episode 6 we also know Alioth consumes space and time and has consumed entire realities/timelines)
This was what I has compiled way earlier

Almost everything is there we just need someone who can make a decent or good looking profile(we also need links to clips for justifications for some stuff)

I mean, Thanos could have been with the Endgame plan but it's too vague to qualify even for 3-A.

About statements, I remember Classic Loki said he turned himself into debris to escape Thanos. Was he saying he literally turned himself into debris or did he simply use his illusions?

I mean, Thanos could have been with the Endgame plan but it's too vague to qualify even for 3-A.

About statements, I remember Classic Loki said he turned himself into debris to escape Thanos. Was he saying he literally turned himself into debris or did he simply use his illusions?
Illusion

Alioth is very weird. I need to rewatch the finale to hear HWR's uncut explanation of Alioth. Yeah he said Alioth can consume space and time, but that alone doesn't qualify for Low 2-C without more context. Iirc, HWR said he "isolated" the 'sacred timeline.'

Alioth is very weird. I need to rewatch the finale to hear HWR's uncut explanation of Alioth. Yeah he said Alioth can consume space and time, but that alone doesn't qualify for Low 2-C without more context. Iirc, HWR said he "isolated" the 'sacred timeline.'
Yep but we also have a quote that said Alioth's consumed timelines(or rather a branched timeline) instantly and we've also been told he's consumed whole branched timelines in general

Yep but we also have a quote that said Alioth's consumed timelines(or rather a branched timeline) instantly and we've also been told he's consumed whole branched timelines in general
Episode and timestamp please. If those were the exact quotes then yeah Alioth would no question be Low 2-C

Episode and timestamp please. If those were the exact quotes then yeah Alioth would no question be Low 2-C
Episode 5 at 7:10 Boastful LØkī states that " It's a living tempest that consumes matter and energy they send entire Branch realities here that are devoured in an instant"

so that's where the instant consumption of realities/timelines in a instant statement comes from.

Beyond that narratively we're told by HWR he weaponized Alioth and used him to end the multiverse war and that Alioth does indeed consume space and time along with all matter and energy, That's me really quickly skimming tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back