• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 5 at 7:10 Boastful LØkī states that " It's a living tempest that consumes matter and energy they send entire Branch realities here that are devoured in an instant"
Except the problem is, as ravonna stated and as we can literally see for ourselves, they don't send the actual timeline/branch itself, they send the life and the objects in the branch to the void, which effectively kills the nexus.

I don't think its impossible for Alioth to be Low 2-C, but there are a few things that make me a bit skeptical.

The movie I wait the most is definitely Doctor Strange. Btw, what's the next movie after Shang Shi?
Eternals.

On the topic of Eternals... Just based off the trailer so far, Eternals looks incredibly boring imo. As of right now the one and only reason I give a single damn about Eternals is their connection to the celestials, which are huge in the comics as we all already know. Eternals are probably going to give us the biggest look into the Celestials in the MCU we've had yet.

Eternals.

On the topic of Eternals... Just based off the trailer so far, Eternals looks incredibly boring imo. As of right now the one and only reason I give a single damn about Eternals is their connection to the celestials, which are huge in the comics as we all already know. Eternals are probably going to give us the biggest look into the Celestials in the MCU we've had yet.
Didndt' really think it was boring, though it wasn't mind blowing either. I liked the display of powers for some of them like Thena, it looks really divine-like and that's what I want and I'm really excited to see Celestials (other than Ego). Outside of this, it was relatively common for a superhero movie. And of course, there's the question WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY DECIDE TO HELP AGAINST THANOS AND CO but I will wait to see the movie before judging the story about it...although I'm 100% sure it will be solved by memory loss.

Last edited:
I think the profile was made pretty good with good justifications to everything even for stuff like intelligence, he should also have BFR due to being able to make portals that people can go through

Tbh we'll likely new a whole new tab of people on the verse page now that should be for variants considering we'll be having What If and All these other Variants of characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back