• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm done. I tried being subtle and somewhat polite about it earlier, but I'm getting kinda sick of this. Spoiler tag your ******* Eternals shit please. This is getting really old. I assume at least some of us here would preferably like to watch the movie without knowing the entire plot before going in.
This literally is official released material it's not spoilers or leaks

Yeah I don't really particularly care. Just because marvel has decided to release major plot points of the movie on their youtube, I don't think we should all be forced to see it just because we decided to view this thread to chill and talk about the MCU.
Okay truely ngl this movie is dense as hell and the thing above literally isn't anything it's something we've seen since like the second trailer and we've been told and seen from dozens of things multiple times that the celestial are why Eternals are there and that they're the creators of existence and etc. Which honestly isn't even that spoilery

Okay truely ngl this movie is dense as hell and the thing above literally isn't anything it's something we've seen since like the second trailer and we've been told and seen from dozens of things multiple times that the celestial are why Eternals are there and that they're the creators of existence and etc. Which honestly isn't even that spoilery
If this was the ONLY thing I really wouldn't mind, but you're forgetting that there's been a build up of this stuff for the last 3 weeks.

Idk if you guys have picked up on this in you massive spoilerfeast but it seems arshim just straight makes the universe(or multivrese) casually

8214298-28cb2a8d-a476-4781-a31d-e7e99734780d.png

(His hand seemly)

Holy hell, the Celestial are truly busted AF

Inb4 some moon knight actor says "My character could totally beat Ultra Instinct Goku from Dragon Ball Super."
Actors' opinions have about the same weight as any keyboard warrior when it comes to statements like these, lmao

LOL WTF remember when it was reported the second no way home trailer wasn't completed..yeah lookie here

As it turns out, your wait for the final Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer may be soon over. Monday afternoon, Spidey super sleuths noticed the film rating board based in South Korea update its listing online to include the latest No Way Home trailer. While that doesn't necessarily mean the trailer is coming today or tomorrow, it does mean officials have gotten the final cut of the trailer to review and rate, signaling an arrival sooner rather than later.

As of Monday, the film has been classified as "Application completed," and is the third-newest film listed on the site.

Even if this is basically the same as having the receipt saying the trailer is complete TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT and still don't expect the trailer to drop soon

What's your alls cosmic MCU rankings? Basically just a general ranking of what kind of cosmic power/influence they held. Not talking about AP, just in terms of hierarchy. Here's mine for example:

1. He Who Remains and the TVA (total omniscience up to a certain point that only developed because HWR wanted it to happen. Not to mention high end, infinity stone nulling level technology and a mindless weaponized beast capable of consuming timelines.)
  2. Celestials (iffy on this one. Interchangeable with #3 tbh. Apparently created all of existence so I guess that counts for something.)
  3. The Watcher and Ultron (While in a similar position to HWR, the Watcher kinda just viewed them all each individually and never interfered in anything, while Ultron kinda just went to each one and wanted to destroy/take over all of them one by one. HWR on the other hand is outside the bounds of all of it and directly manipulates and influences it to his will across all of history and the future.)
  4. Masters of the Mystic arts (They seem to know what they're doing. They keep an eye on the alternate universes/dimensions but probably have no idea what the hell is going on with the whole timeline branching stuff at least I assume.)
  5. Everyone else.

What's your alls cosmic MCU rankings? Basically just a general ranking of what kind of cosmic power/influence they held. Not talking about AP, just in terms of hierarchy. Here's mine for example:

1. He Who Remains and the TVA (total omniscience up to a certain point that only developed because HWR wanted it to happen. Not to mention high end, infinity stone nulling level technology and a mindless weaponized beast capable of consuming timelines.)
  2. Celestials (iffy on this one. Interchangeable with #3 tbh. Apparently created all of existence so I guess that counts for something.)
  3. The Watcher and Ultron (While in a similar position to HWR, the Watcher kinda just viewed them all each individually and never interfered in anything, while Ultron kinda just went to each one and wanted to destroy/take over all of them one by one. HWR on the other hand is outside the bounds of all of it and directly manipulates and influences it to his will across all of history and the future.)
  4. Masters of the Mystic arts (They seem to know what they're doing. They keep an eye on the alternate universes/dimensions but probably have no idea what the hell is going on with the whole timeline branching stuff at least I assume.)
  5. Everyone else.
Same as you, maybe swap 1 and 2 depending on what we see in the movie.

5. Everyone else.
Honestly I agree with this right here going to say he who remains as interchangeable with the celestials however even though there be no he who remains without the celestials he also undid all of their work by himself sanctioning off one timeline and was a threat to the entire structure of the infinite Multiverse during the Multiverse War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back