• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying my luck with MHA and AL this time (tho i already did MHA matches in the past, maybe? I dunno i forgor lel), hopefully this can go well like Zuikaku vs Deku, anyway...

UPDATE: So Nejire got stomped so here is Geten instead, Screw you, Rusty

One of the villains which can manipulated the ice, just walked by in the water of Suez Canal for patrolling, he then spotted an odd sight of a woman who stand up against him, armed with an artileries that resembled the weaponry of war ship
Thought she was an local heroine who trying to stop him, he then prepared himself for a fight

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Stage: Suez Canal
  • Starting Range: 250 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Geten: 4 (Bruh, Schnee, Victor, Telno)
  • Prinz Eugen: 9 (James, Jedi, Semi, Pop, God, Ame, Arkham, Dereck, Viet)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Geten.600.3056119.jpg

VS
Prinz.Eugen.%28Azur.Lane%29.full.2888188.jpg

Last edited:
Seem pretty close, the shipgirl does have better range while nejire has flight, better stamina and LS. How good is Eugen shield and does her Information analysis work on non shipgirl foes?

Eugen shield only block projectile, so melee combat make the shield useless, her Information Analysis never displayed any feat of analyzing human foes, though shipgirls is not that much different from normal human so i think this ability can still work

Last edited:
Eugen shield only block projectile, so melee combat make the shield useless, her Information Analysis never displayed any feat of analyzing human foes, though shipgirls is that different from normal human so i think this ability can still work
Well, most of Nejire attack are projecile via wave motion

Eugen shield only block projectile, so melee combat make the shield useless, her Information Analysis never displayed any feat of analyzing human foes, though shipgirls is not that much different from normal human so i think this ability can still work
Her shield was never block projectile explicitly, this might because of gameplay mechanic.

Her shield was never block projectile explicitly, this might because of gameplay mechanic.
Actually the game mechanic is, it can only block normal projectile attack, it can't do anything to volley shot that loop over head or attack come from under like torpedoes

It is just rotating frontal shield, so many opening to get through it

Actually the game mechanic is, it can only block normal projectile attack, it can't do anything to volley shot that loop over head or attack come from under like torpedoes

It is just rotating frontal shield, so many opening to get through it
Yeah, it is a frontal shield but not say that it cannot block melee attack.

If it somehow block projectile but not melee attack, doesn't it sound weird to you? I'm pretty sure it can, even though it never flat out said it.

I'll analyze the match soon, but omg, that image of Eugen is an auto-save for my gallery.

Now i'm gonna give my argument:

Their AP almost matched so no one is stronger than another, however Nejire durability is unknown so Prinz could likely one-shot her. Nejire has higher LS but it seem like she doesn't go for restraining for most the time. Nejire's stamina is higher but i don't see the fight last for hours.

Onto abilities, Prinz is definitely the versatile one here. Most shipgirl have pretty good acrobatics feats so i've figure Nejire gonna have a hard time hitting her. With Info Analysis and Enhanced Senses, she will able to gain intel on Nejire in a long battle; her shields can block the blast and even without it, Prinz can take a few hits good.

As for intelligence, Prinz is the second-in-command of Iron Blood and the one who responsible for strategy combat in most operations. I have skimp through Nejire profile in MHA wiki and see that she is a top student in U.A and participate in few joint battles. I dare to say Prinz is the experienced one here.

Overall, Prinz got the edge in most categories expect for LS and stamina. Voting Shipgirl 8/10.

I'm sorry I have to ask, but is this even fair? Nejire range is only tens of meters, she can't do anything from 500 meters away.

Nejire gets killed by a single attack while her opponent has high mobility, isn't a glass cannon, has Danmaku, and barriers.

What is Nejire's win condition here, how does she win?

I'm sorry I have to ask, but is this even fair? Nejire range is only tens of meters, she can't do anything from 500 meters away.

Nejire gets killed by a single attack while her opponent has high mobility, isn't a glass cannon, has Danmaku, and barriers.

What is Nejire's win condition here, how does she win?
Lifting Strength and the possibly 7-B AP, but i don't think those two things could change the match considering her ability

She doesn't have possibly 7-B AP in this key, lifting strength is irrelevant in a long range fight.

Nejire starts out of range of her opponent, she can't even attack she is forced to get closer. All while her opponent can fire at her from a safe distance, even if Nejire gets close Prinz has high enough mobility to avoid her attacks, barriers to block them, and even if she does get hit somehow it wouldn't kill her or even injury her greatly.

Prinz isn't a glass cannon, she has 8-A dura, along with barriers, high mobility, and far superior range.

How does Nejire stand a chance when a single shot will kill her?

Bakugo isn't 8-A, so I don't see why you'd say that. Prior knowledge would not help Nejire, she still can't do anything and gets one shot. She doesn't have Ultra Instinct levels of dodging, she isn't avoiding Prinz's attacks for even a single minute.

The only other ranged 8-A is Dabi (Not Flashfire) and Geten, Dabi is even worst than Nejire and would die instantly. Geten is a glass canon as well, though he has shields.

But Geten's ability to fight depends on his location, he controls ice and needs a large amount in order to fight properly. He was shown to freeze water from the pipes of a city to produce more ice, but he needs existing ice to do that. He does this by putting ice into the water, and lowering the ice's temperature until it freezes the water.

Though his range is only around 120 meters, and is weaker than Nejire.

The only other 8-As in MHA fight in close quarters so yeah...

I mean, what stops Prinz from one shotting Nejire? Is it even likely that Nejire can land multiple hits on this girl, enough to kill her, before she gets hit a single time?

Especially when she has high mobility and barriers?

I mean, what stops Prinz from one shotting Nejire? Is it even likely that Nejire can land multiple hits on this girl, enough to kill her, before she gets hit a single time?

Especially when she has high mobility and barriers?
Ukh...i just don't want this match a stomp, since this is basically waifu vs waifu best girls i mean match, so this is too unfortunate

Geten at a range of 100 meters would be better, though if you do that please note that he should have some ice with him at the start.

Without ice he can't freeze water or do anything. But you don't have to change it if you don't want to, it's your call man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back