• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadass tho the fact that like they're making it a point to start off almost EVERY Trailer with the Thanos question I'm positive they're trying to get it in our heads and make it an actual point that they actually could indeed **** this man up

Also they're definitely hiding a lot of the scale of the movie in these trailers which is getting me😭😭 they'll keep hiding them until the film ik it

Deadass tho the fact that like they're making it a point to start off almost EVERY Trailer with the Thanos question I'm positive they're trying to get it in our heads and make it an actual point that they actually could indeed **** this man up

Also they're definitely hiding a lot of the scale of the movie in these trailers which is getting me😭😭 they'll keep hiding them until the film ik it
Meh doubt, pretty sure it’s just to explain to everyone bitching about them not helping

True, regardless I don’t think the eternals could beat thanos(maybe if they all jumped him)
Honestly need to see their feats because they're hyping up it's scale during phase 4 which if anything has been nothing but the scaling phase of the MCU with some pretty OD stuff at least hoping for a 6-B up to high 6-A feat from them

Correction they hyped up the 10 rings and we still got that after credits so we can't actually speak on that since Wenwu and Shang don't know the full potential of the rings
That’s true, but my point is that they were hyping him up in his film like we would see some feat that would put him on the lvl of Thor or hulk which isn’t the case

Maybe, his best feats looks like there around building lvl, while phase 1 Thor and hulk are above nuke lvl
The his explosion against the dark dweller is definitely much higher than building level it even got some decent cloud dispersal from the force it's at least city block and at most multi city block

The his explosion against the dark dweller is definitely much higher than building level it even got some decent cloud dispersal from the force it's at least city block and at most multi city block
I don’t remember the specific scene where he dispersed clouds but depending on their speed and the type of clouds and size they could genuinely go into tier 7

I don’t remember the specific scene where he dispersed clouds but depending on their speed and the type of clouds they could genuinely go into tier 7
When the movie release november 12th on Disney plus go straight to when Shang beats the dark dweller the explosion and shockwaves move the clouds

Impact

Unfortunately I don't have the aftermath or an actual HQ clip or Gif so this is I can show

It did definitely move some clouds though and you can see it better when the explosion finishes but I don't have that as I said

You know thinking about it now, wouldn’t large country lvl thanos be constant seeing as he casually crushed the tesseract and beat Thor who’s atleast somewhat comparable to hela who wasn’t really impressed by the tesseract or casket of ancient winters
That would be consistent with the country level captain marvel calc's too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back