• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
87535cf3b37436532ae8945bd9cb7fd6.gif

Velox has unleashed chaos
aVlpAVqb_700w_0.jpg

Posted this in the actual thread, whoops 👀 (twice)
I changed my meme idea, gonna switch it to something more marvel.
😈

That is just excessive... Don't
Why not? For starters they're attempting to block upgrades when the CRT hasn't even been made yet. I can maybe understand the arguments being made for Low 2-C, but for straight up rejecting a 3-B calc and Ultron saying he can destroy galaxies with a thought? No way that isn't serious downplay.

Why not? For starters they're attempting to block upgrades when the CRT hasn't even been made yet. I can maybe understand the arguments being made for Low 2-C, but for straight up rejecting a 3-B calc and Ultron saying he can destroy galaxies with a thought? No way that isn't serious downplay.
To be fair to him, the 3-B calc itself isn't usable (Doesn't mean he isn't 3-B via size manip, he definitely is) and the 3-C end of the galaxy bust is more a potential high end. The actual blast itself was 4-A and I just added in a 3-C end for the lols

Can't wait til Eficiente comes out of the movie theaters in November after a celestial creates a galaxy.
Silently mumbles "MCU is not tier 3. MCU is not tier 3. MCU is not tier 3. MCU is not tier 3. MCU IS NOT TIER 3."

"Actually the galaxy feat can't possibly scale to the celestial that preformed it because the celestial that performed it is actually purple meaning that even if they are many times larger than the galaxy that it is creating then its only 6-C because a peak human in the real world is 9-C at most and and and."

I have to say that him coming to the Discussion Thread while we were organizing the revision and slowing down our work was extremely uneducated.
On top of this, if he actually refutes even Tier 3 for Infinite Ultron it would be blatant downplay, considering that: he tanked the galactic explosion while he was giant, he made a galactic explosion while he was normal size and he even straight up said that he is able to destroy galaxies with a thought.

I will wait for the actual revision, but if he acts like this during it I think that his behavior should be actually reported.

Do you think I should politely ask for him to save his opinions for the CRT itself? I think it's unfair that he's derailing the thread with people trying to organise things, and this has already put people off on working on it.
A party of me wants to say yes but at the same time I feel like him getting the main stuff he believes to be problems out of the way would make the crt run more smoothly so I'll just leave it up to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back