• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Superboy do his reality punches? If Ultron's are being argued against, is it possible to use the similar feat to back up Ultron's in anyway?

Only thing we can argue is that the stones aren't active when he punches Uatu I guess, for now

Last edited:
How does Superboy do his reality punches? If Ultron's are being argued against, is it possible to use the similar feat to back up Ultron's in anyway?
Well iirc Superboy basically got super pissed and when he tried to punch out of this one universe he was in, the punches to the barrier around that universe warped the timeline and reality of New Earth. Seemingly it happened again when he fought the Darkest Knight. His profile uses it as justification for his 2-C rating, so maybe we can use it, but idk.

964.gif

So I'm guessing Tony got stranded on Sakaar post Avengers 1 right? Given from the Lego leaks, Tony is wearing the exact same Black Sabbath Shirt he wore during the entirety of Avengers 1.
Yeah, that's what I'm guessing too

How strong do you predict Tony to be? I'm guessing 8-A High 8-C via upscaling from Model 7
Maybe around his Avengers 1 feats, though this is a brand new suit and if my guess is right then he and Gamora most likely gonna fight and kill Thanos from what Uatu said in episode 9.

So 6-C Tony owo

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing too

Maybe around his Avengers 1 feats, though this is a brand new suit and if my guess is right then he and Gamora most likely gonna fight and kill Thanos from what Uatu said in episode 9.

So 6-C Tony owo
Let's take a moment to imagine the scene. Tony in his new armor actually fight against Thanos and defeat him, a clear feat that everyone can agree with...only for dear Efi to come at the last second to say "Nope"

What a surprise, the guy who is known on this wiki for rejecting evidences, clear feats and attempts at upgrades that were decided after long discussions and debate where he didn't help at all rejected this one :cautious:

Now let me guess, he wants to make Ultron 6-C and everything is an outlier?
With his last comment in that thread he seems to agree that Infinite Ultron saying that he can destroy galaxies with a thought is 3-B, but I don't have high hopes for that too.
I bet that he will find a way to downplay that too and turn IU into a Tier 7.

With his last comment in that thread he seems to agree that Infinite Ultron saying that he can destroy galaxies with a thought is 3-B, but I don't have high hopes for that too.
I bet that he will find a way to downplay that too and turn IU into a Tier 7.
I don't know if he must be reported but if he does that, we shouldn't care about he will say anymore, at this point this would be blatant stuborness. Again, the guy does nothing to help with the potential revisions or feats (seriously, he came just once to downplay Strange Supreme and that's it) and then after every has agreed with a solution and everything was discussed, he comes out of nowhere and blocks everything even though he didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back