• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu what if…? Crt rough draft

894907D1-289A-418C-8F00-AD3AF786785C.jpg

So, a small recap of all the feats for Infinite Ultron, the Watcher and Strange Supreme in the cronological order I remember:

• Strange Supreme make a Timeline collapse (already on the profile listed as Enviromental Destruction, Low 2-C);
  • The Watcher would have been able to block the collapse of said Timeline (Low 2-C);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up Asgard (6-B+);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up Ego (5-A);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up multiple planets with a single attack (4-C);
  • Infinite Ultron punches throught Universes across the Multiverse, turning them into one "Messy Universe Soup" (Low 2-C, possibly higher)
  • Infinite Ultron eats a galaxy (3-B);
  • Infinite Ultron rewrites reality with each of his punches (Low 2-C);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up a planet to kill Zombie Wanda (High 5-A);
  • Infinite Ultron makes a galactic explosion (3-C);
  • Strange Supreme reverse the galactic explosion and then eats it like nothing (same as above);

Might have missed some feats, but these are the most important that I can remember.
On top of the above, Strange Supreme was also able to keep up and actually damage Infinite Ultron, and also power up the other Guardians of the Multiverse, making him scale fully to IU.
Also another thing worth noticing is that Infinite Ultron is stated to be a danger for the entire Multiverse, further proving his Tier 2 rating.

Last edited:
I'll quickly list the abilities that Strange Supreme and Infinity Ultron displayed in the final episode

Infinity Ultron: Regeneration (Low-Mid via the Reality Stone), Energy Absorption (Zombie Wanda scene), Earth Manipulation (the mountain scene), Astral Projection (from the scene where the talks to the Guardians before) and Resistance against Fire and Electricity
Strange Supreme: Duplication (the multiple Mjolnirs), Animal Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Shapeshifiting and Resistance to Time Manipulation via the Time Stone.

Last edited:
So, a small recap of all the feats for Infinite Ultron, the Watcher and Strange Supreme in the cronological order I remember:

• Strange Supreme make a Timeline collapse (already on the profile listed as Enviromental Destruction, Low 2-C);
  • The Watcher would have been able to block the collapse of said Timeline (Low 2-C);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up Asgard (6-B+);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up Ego (not calculated yet);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up multiple planets with a single attack (4-C);
  • Infinite Ultron punches throught Universes across the Multiverse, turning them into one "Messy Universe Soup" (Low 2-C, possibly higher)
  • Infinite Ultron eats a galaxy (3-B);
  • Infinite Ultron rewrites reality with each of his punches (Low 2-C);
  • Infinite Ultron blows up a planet to kill Zombie Wanda (not calculated yet, but probably 5-A);
  • Infinite Ultron makes a galactic explosion (not calculated yet in AP, but should be 3-C or 3-B);
  • Strange Supreme reverse the galactic explosion and then eats it like nothing (same as above);

Might have missed some feats, but these are the most important that I can remember.
On top of the above, Strange Supreme was also able to keep up and actually damage Infinite Ultron, and also power up the other Guardians of the Multiverse, making him scale fully to IU.
Also another thing worth noticing is that Infinite Ultron is stated to be a danger for the entire Multiverse, further proving his Tier 2 rating.
Ego's death was due to several Ultron Drones, the exact number of which we can't tell though Ultron himself should be able to casually do it. Though I also doubt that it'd give us a good value given Ego himself said he was no larger than the moon.

Same thing with killing Zombie Wanda, the planet exploding would likely give low results, especially since it cuts right away when it explodes so we can't see how fast the blast would be. It'd likely be at best a 5-A feat.

The galactic explosion should be about 3-C. Don't know how to calc it but I likely could figure out if I find an existing calc I can base it off.

Would cm and Thor throwing each other trough contitens în some secs be Allowed? Since is like higher than even hela calc
That is up for discussion and not between us I mean with our staff whom support the MCU since they'll be the who we run this by in the end and determine whether it's viable or not (especially since that would be sub relativistic MCU which is indeed a big deal)

That is up for discussion and not between us I mean with our staff whom support the MCU since they'll be the who we run this by in the end and determine whether it's viable or not (especially since that would be sub relativistic MCU which is indeed a big deal)
....speaking of sub relativistic... Ultron drones flew to Ego at that speed

Also that wouldn't sub rel mcu
The feat is mhs+ just higher into it than hela calc
Relativistic Kinetic Energy:

Thor Weight: 185 lbs

Distance between the Planet and the Surface: 100000km

Timeframe: 3.792s ()

Speed: 100000000m/3.792s = 26371308m/s, Mach 76884.28. (Sub-Relativistic+)

Formula: m₀c² * [√(1 - v²/c²) -1]

Relativistic Kinetic Energy: 29349464855368 Kilojoules, 7.0146904530038237 Megatons of TNT. (City)

Would be sub rel

Relativistic Kinetic Energy:

Thor Weight: 185 lbs

Distance between the Planet and the Surface: 100000km

Timeframe: 3.792s ()

Speed: 100000000m/3.792s = 26371308m/s, Mach 76884.28. (Sub-Relativistic+)

Formula: m₀c² * [√(1 - v²/c²) -1]

Relativistic Kinetic Energy: 29349464855368 Kilojoules, 7.0146904530038237 Megatons of TNT. (City)

Would be sub rel

That is cm throwing Thor on Earth
I was talking about the start of The Fight

Back