• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the CRT
339e557dbf828c6f3911752d11c04d00.gif
Well that implies we're ****** lmao
Does that mean the MCU can be 6-B?
Well only if we have other feats around that tier.

@Colonel_Krukov It's better to show up your true feeling rather than hide it

That's what i always do but then again it didn't went well in the past lel
For now no need to be hostile but if things go south and he genuinely starts acting like a jerk even though we have countless proofs of whta we say, then we can start arguing more blatantly about how annoying this is

What I really don't like about this is that we spent days discussing and arguing about these feats, bringing calcs, WoG, various elements from the setting and in the end we all agreed about it without any particular issue and after all of this, a guy who didn't even help with the discussion once jumps out of nowhere and says "No that's wrong, I refuse to accept that", even though (again) he did nothing to help in the discussion

What I really don't like about this is that we spent days discussing and arguing about these feats, bringing calcs, WoG, various elements from the setting and in the end we all agreed about it without any particular issue and after all of this, a guy who didn't even help with the discussion once jumps out of nowhere and says "No that's wrong, I refuse to accept that", even though (again) he did nothing to help in the discussion
Well, they're just one person. Disagree as much as they want, if multiple staff and regular users agree, then they can't do much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back