• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I don't think Vultron ever used his phasing at all (Which is an insta-kill to opponents in CQC) plus it's still funny to me he was able to hack Jarvis but he loses to Zola.

Strange was able to chain Ultron long enough for Infinity Crusher to work on him. Ultron had to exert all 6 Stones to fight Strange.
He had help and needed to go full eldritch mode for it, and they didn't even harm ultron in the end.

More like completely overwhelm strange until they uploaded the virus

Doctor Sigma Male Supreme carries the entire season, as usual. Shoutouts to him casually creating dozens of mjornirs btw.

Solid Low 2-C is better than 3-C possibly Low 2-C, he took the entire brunt of Ultron's full power near the end of the episode anyway.

For new powers I noticed more Power Bestowal, Duplication of others now, Large Size (Type 2) with shapeshifting, Size Manip (??? he made Ultron normal sized that one scene where he grew up), Pocket Dimension Manip and Sealing (for sealing Ultron and Killmonger).

Doctor Sigma Male Supreme carries the entire season, as usual. Shoutouts to him casually creating dozens of mjornirs btw.
Totally
Solid Low 2-C is better than 3-C possibly Low 2-C, he took the entire brunt of Ultron's full power near the end of the episode anyway.
Yep, he has a solid feat anyway
For new powers I noticed more Power Bestowal, Duplication of others now, Large Size (Type 2) with shapeshifting, Size Manip (??? he made Ultron normal sized that one scene where he grew up), Pocket Dimension Manip and Sealing (for sealing Ultron and Killmonger).
He already has Sealing and making Ultron shrink might be Power Nullification. He should also have Animal Manipulation since he commanded three dragons to attack Ultron

With such a large cast that hasn’t already been established before, I’d hope it isn’t the normal movie length. Eternals needs the run time with all the action they seem to be showing off.
We already know the movie will be divided in two parts, one of them being in the past where the Eternals will still act as a family and united (wich juding the informations we have will be set in Ancient Babylon) and one in the modern world where they've been separated for centuries

Anyone got the WIP profile for the Watcher and Infinity Ultron. I was going to screen capture the relevant statements for both, but I need to know what the current justifications are.

Okay so the zombies scene in episode 9, turns out if you pause it, zombie cap, falcon, and hawkeye are there. Just wanted to point that out cuz I thought it was interesting as its probably another universe. Also likely means if there's a zombies 2 wanda could show up and it wont mess up continuity

Ultron

Attack Potency:
City level+ (Should be comparable to Vision), possibly far higher (Destroyed Captain America's shield through unknown means), At least Island level with Mind Stone (Easily killed Thanos and melted the Infinity Gauntlet) | Universe level+ (His blows altered the universe he fought in. Fought and eventually overpowered the Watcher, who was stated by Doctor Strange Supreme to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline. WoG states that Ultron is legitimately punching through Universes across the Multiverse and turning them into one "Messy Universe Soup". Able to destroy galaxies with a thought. Can harm The Watcher who survived being attacked by Ultron at this size. Casually destroyed multiple planets at once. Stated to have wipe out all life in the Universe in an unknown time frame.)

At least Class T, likely higher (Easily broke free of Captain Marvel's grip on him)

The Watcher

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Stated to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline by Doctor Strange Supreme. Doctor Strange Supreme saw the Uatu as far more powerful than him. Could somewhat hold his own against Infinite Ultron)

Last edited:
Ultron

Attack Potency:
City level+ (Should be comparable to Vision), possibly far higher (Destroyed Captain America's shield through unknown means), At least Island level with Mind Stone (Easily killed Thanos and melted the Infinity Gauntlet) | Universe level+ (His blows altered the universe he fought in. Fought and eventually overpowered the Watcher, who was stated by Doctor Strange Supreme to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline. WoG states that Ultron is legitimately punching through Universes across the Multiverse and turning them into one "Messy Universe Soup". Able to destroy galaxies with a thought. Can harm The Watcher who survived being attacked by Ultron at this size. Casually destroyed multiple planets at once. Stated to have wipe out all life in the Universe in an unknown time frame.)
Just one thing, the "Casually destroyed multiple planets at once" part should have the link lead to this

Does it really matter since he's gonna be low 2-c anyways? Hell no but its still a higher result

So will Nat, Party Thor, Killmonger and Gamora get a profile?
Killmonger maybe could get a profile based on infinity stones armor? Though he doesn't have any feats using them since he got sealed at the end by Strange.

Gamora should though, since she's different from her main timeline counterpart because she inherited Thanos armor & weapon and has that infinity crusher as a equipment as well (there's probably more differences but we'll have to wait next year since her episode got pushed back lol)

The rest seems kinda redundant, after all they're pretty much the same as their main timeline counterpart.

Aight. Finally having a break so I can give my review for the episode.

My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

As the second biggest Ultron fanboy, why the **** was my boy jobbing to a bunch of gutter trash before getting hacked by a creepy **** virus?

I get looking down on everything not called Strange Simpreme but getting bopped around by hammers and then frisbees, losing an arm to a stupid hammer, getting a sentry hacked by a weeb, the aforementioned **** virus, losing an eye to a USB stick, taking literally any damage etc etc.

Infinity Crusher was dumb, Killmonger and Zola being the “final villains”, Gamora did **** all, the Crusher failing because they were from another universe instead of Ultron simply having found another set while conquering the multiverse, Loki somehow not getting clowned by Carol, Wanda being the only thing Strange wanted to fight Ultron when Thanos and Hulk were also there, lack of T’Challa and Killmonger interactions before they had to fight Ultron, just ditching Tony, Strange being the only relevant guy for the whole ass fight etc etc.

Now as for what I do like …… Strange being the only relevant guy in the whole ass fight cuz let’s face it, the rest are trash and have no purpose being there for the most part besides Natasha for the arrow and ……… yeah just her. And Ultron treating them all like insects, cuz they are, besides Strange. Time Stone scene was the coolest part of the episode, the pathetic scramble for the Soul Stone was the second worst, following their trash pre-game meeting and all of its pointless cuts when a bunch of lines just followed each other naturally and sticking mini timeskip for the plan montage was irrelevant.

At least Low 2-C Strange is back.

Episode rankings
  1. Age of Ultron: The Ultron Cut
  2. Strange Supreme
  3. L’Oréal
  4. Gundam: Armored Adventures
  5. Loki slaps an old guy
  6. Captain Carter ft. Hentai Antagonist
  7. What If … the writers ruined Episode 8
  8. How to ruin Thanos 101
  9. …… probably the worst idea Marvel keeps reusing
Based.

Also in terms of all the recent shows, my ranking would be:

1. What if
2. Wandavision
3. Loki
4. Falcon

What if could've been truly spectacular were it not for the ending

Ultron

Attack Potency:

At least Class T, likely higher (Easily broke free of Captain Marvel's grip on him)

The Watcher

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Stated to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline by Doctor Strange Supreme. Doctor Strange Supreme saw the Uatu as far more powerful than him. Could somewhat hold his own against Infinite Ultron)
Very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back