• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Venti (Genshin Impact)

Rule:
1. Thor is in his Post-Decimation key with Stormbreaker and Mjölnir (High 7-A, 6-C with Stormbreaker and Mjölnir) and Venti is in her his Prime Barbatos key (6-C)
2. Their speed is equalized.
2. SBA

Vote:
Thor: 0
Venti: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Thor blitzes
Thor is without Bifrost, the thing which gives him Massively FTL+ travel speed. Without Bifrost, his speed is "Likely Subsonic movement speed. Massively Hypersonic+ combat & reaction speed (Slower than before due to extra-weight. However, managed to dodge Thanos' blade thrown at him). At least Massively Hypersonic+ flight & throwing speed with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (Summoned Mjolnir and Stormbreaker from Tønsberg, Norway to New York in a few seconds)."

Thor is without Bifrost, the thing which gives him Massively FTL+ travel speed. Without Bifrost, his speed is "Likely Subsonic movement speed. Massively Hypersonic+ combat & reaction speed (Slower than before due to extra-weight. However, managed to dodge Thanos' blade thrown at him). At least Massively Hypersonic+ flight & throwing speed with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (Summoned Mjolnir and Stormbreaker from Tønsberg, Norway to New York in a few seconds)."
Venti is mhs. Thor is mhs+. Thor BLITZES

Unequal speed is a bad idea in general lel

Anyway their AP is pretty much equal, but the thing is Thor is pretty much glass cannon so if Venti went to unleashing his S U C C then Thor is done for, at least from what i get from my scenario

Unequal speed is a bad idea in general lel

Anyway their AP is pretty much equal, but the thing is Thor is pretty much glass cannon so if Venti went to unleashing his S U C C then Thor is done for, at least from what i get from my scenario
Then should I count it as a vote to Venti? Also, speed has been equalized.

Duno about that, i also wanted to said this but Venti can turn himself into an elemental energy to avoid it, and said it boost his mobility

And again, what stopping Venti to unleashing S U C C Burst?
Oh I thought this was speed uneqalized. Can he attack while his still in this state, wouldn’t Thor steel be equal to his speed regardless?

I have no idea what that is

For elemental energy i think he can't attack when entering that state

As for the S U C C burst, here is the example:
venti-genshin-impact.gif

Ignore the text, okay!? Don't ask me, this is the only thing i got!

Back