• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

I do agree that Mighty Thor Jane looks pretty cute 🙂

Something about her with that specific appearance just works

zeus-marvel-thor-1653438232339.jpg

Much better fit than Gorr at least, since Hercules could actually be goofy in the comics
You don't understand how much I truely hated Gorr being whimsical and taking a light comedic tone instead of being a focused imposing threat plus the talk no jutsu at the end really killed his character for me especially considering they already regressed Thor's character significantly and made him exactly the kind of God Gorr was right about and having him be no better or see the error of the way of the gods

In a real sense I could even go as far as saying don't even consider what happened from ragnarok through endgame the Thor we got here is even more of an ass and clown than his more arrogant self that got his ass briefly kicked from asguard and godhood in Thor 1 like unironically he's worse than he was there and I bet if Odin saw this Thor he'd restrip him of all his power and force him to remember he had some of the best chatacter development in the MCU and to not waste it being a joke

Would Iron Man's armor be the weapon in this case? That would be rad
He'd unironically be unstoppable He'd literally have all the power of Thor overcharging his suit allowing him to push it and do things much higher above what it's capable of normally

0 energy problems

You don't understand how much I truely hated Gorr being whimsical and taking a light comedic tone instead of being a focused imposing threat plus the talk no jutsu at the end really killed his character for me especially considering they already regressed Thor's character significantly and made him exactly the kind of God Gorr was right about and having him be no better or see the error of the way of the gods
My problem with him is the exact opposit actually. Gorr is genuinely creepy and disturbing to a degree, his humor is just him scaring children for fun and mocking people's trauma, otherwise he's just creepy and murderous. He's WAY too dark and evil for a comedic film like this even in this much less evil version.

My problem with him is the exact opposit actually. Gorr is genuinely creepy and disturbing to a degree, his humor is just him scaring children for fun and mocking people's trauma, otherwise he's just creepy and murderous. He's WAY too dark and evil for a comedic film like this even in this much less evil version.
Yeah I suppose that's another way to look at it that I hadn't considered but man I just wished the tone and writing was more serious and handled well all around like imagine the impact of this film then

Genshin at least knows when to take itself seriously and is epic in every sense of the word
Nah fam even the some of the serious moments wasn't good
It would epic for a moment but after that, boring a** writting, inconsistency at finest
Also, Lisa, Raiden and Ningguang, enough said
They only exist just for s*x purpose, scratch it every girls in Genshin except the lolis are exist just for the s*x purpose

I know some people are already making sandbox profiles for Love and Thunder but I'm not sure if anybody's made or called dibs on Thor and Might Thor yet cause I might do both of them. I've already started and basically finished Thor's and I'm gonna do Jane's next.
I don't think Thor's Post-Awakening and Endgame keys should have Tier 4 Stormbreaker/Mjolnir

Also, Jane's MFTL+ flight speed rating would scale to her combat and reaction speed since:
See the problem with this is that it ignores her actively searching for a specific group of kids all across the globe. She had to have been reacting
Both Thor Odinson and Gorr would also scale to it

I'm against 4-C Post Awakening and Endgame Mjonir, neutral on stormbreaker. Mjonir is tied to Thor's strength, so Mjonir being 4-C then kinda doesn't make sense. Strombreaker was able to cut through an IG blast, but if it was 4-C why would it be incapable of cutting through Thanos fully?
Probably cuz Thor wanted to get up close and personal with thanos(seeing as he slowing shoves it into his chest).

Mjolnir is only tier 4 in L&T cuz that's when its used to fight against Gorr. Endgame Thor does not have a tier 4 Mjølnir

On the Endgame section of Thor's page, the rating should be as follows
At least Large Island level, higher with Mjølnir, At least Star level, likely higher with Stormbreaker

On Mjølnir's own page, the rating should be as follows
Varies, up to at least Star level, likely higher (Used by Jane to fight against Gorr the God Butcher and can clash with the Necrosword)

Back