• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Also while massive tier jumps are questionable, I fail to see that as a counterpoint when nothing contradicts tier 4 so far given

-The statement about Zeus being the most powerful
-The statement and implication that Thor has gotten way stronger
-Jane being treated as comparable to Thor in this movie
-Gorr being heavily feared by Zeus

Plus I heavily disagree with simply "massive tier jump" as a counterpoint unless there are inherent problems with it (which there aren't in this case)
This too but we get no contention from other characters knowledgeable on the gods for what Thor said and we know he has knowledge of the egyptian gods and witnessed star odins shit which would still put zeus at the top of the hierarchy even if we aren't scaling those things physically Thor still thinks odin is absolutely that guy and not valkyrie or any of the other gods think otherwise when thor says this or seeks Zeus's help for being the strongest out in the open when they talk

Tier 4 is consistent among the gods:
  • Gorr moving a star at FTL speeds thanks to the Necrosword, which empowers him (4-C)
  • Celestials creating the stars of the universe (4-C to High 4-C)
  • Odin transforming Asgardians into stars (4-B)
  • Khonshu moving the night sky (4-A)

Last edited:

It's from the book called "Myths and Ledgends from Around the World" (they misspelled legends lmao)

It's from the book called "Myths and Ledgends from Around the World" (they misspelled legends lmao)
If that statement is true then that would be a High 4-C feat, since an exploding star would basically be a supernova

And towards the ending of the movie, I've been wondering, how exactly did Gorr die? What killed him?

I beg yall at least scale thanos to 4-C i am desperate

I have money

All-Black the Necrosword slowly kills its user while also binding their life force to it, meaning destroying it is also as deadly to the user as possessing it
Well damn, seems like he wouldn't have lasted long anyway even if the sword was never destroyed

What's the reason for Pre-L&T Stormbreaker being Tier 4 again?
While I've dropped it, I reasoned that it cutting through the Infinity Gauntlet's energy beam, being intended to be a weapon for the king of Asgard, being compared to Zeus' Thunderbolt, and having ties as well as being recognized as the key to Eternity in ancient texts lead me to believe its always been this strong

I decided to drop it given Thanos straight up smacks the axe-head while its burning hot and doesn't get incinerated and backscaling phase 4 to phase 3 is a slippery slope

Mjolnir seems to depend on the current Thor wielding it. The idea that its star level based on the process of its creation would mean that Pre-Awakening Thor is tier 4, and that would be absurd

Back