• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Did a quick calc for Jane making a storm over New Asgard
Result is 6.3 Megatons lol and i was being generous and assuming the entirety of Tornsberg got affected

Anyways i'm just gonna suggest a rating for L&T Thor
At least Large Island level, likely higher (Trained and became stronger than before. Could fight Gorr, who was said to be a step-up from Hela and more formidible than her)
Polished this a little
Besides that theres some new abilities and other stuff to be added
  • Thor was able to grant several children his powers, meaning his new key gets Power Bestowal
  • Thor was also able to accidentally put a charm on Mjolnir to protect Jane, similar to the requirement Odin put on it so that only worthy people could use it. I don't know what ability this is, but it would apply to Base Thor considering it was shown in a flashback
  • Thor gets Zeus' lightbolt listed in his equipment since he used it in the final battle against Gorr
  • Thor can now fly Stormbreaker like a broomstick
  • Stormbreaker (and Mjolnir to some extent) are implied to be sentient, so they should most likely get Intelligence keys
  • Valkyrie also gets the ZeusBolt listed under her equipment, plus also a High 6-C rating with it since it allowed her to clash with Gorrs Necrosword

Last edited:
In regards to Thor pulling the Guardian's ship, was its Engines going full thrust or its casual thrust (I think its full thrust when the jets turn blue). Also, how did the feat play out? Did Thor simply hold it in place or did he tug it back?

In regards to Thor pulling the Guardian's ship, was its Engines going full thrust or its casual thrust (I think its full thrust when the jets turn blue). Also, how did the feat play out? Did Thor simply hold it in place or did he tug it back?
I believe he is pulling it back slightly, can't tell if it was full thrust tho

damn so having just watched the movie today I was rooting for it to be great but there is so much holding it back which has probably already been talked about in this thread, still a fine movie but honestly when we get a Thor 5 in the future I think a new creative team would be pretty welcome.
also Thor and Janes relationship was easily the best part of this movie and I think one of the only things that stuck the landing for me (that flashback scene in the first act was genuinely great and actually made me care about them way more than thor 1 and the dark world ever did)

That was a great film despite being a little weird in the first half, wish the GoTG did more in the film tbh, some comedy scenes were weirdly timed especially when the children were kidnapped and Thor was being all jokingly. Gorr is such a great villain and the love scenes were absolutely beautiful. It was very emotional when Jane died but at least she ended up in Valhalla though

Question for potential additions, what is gonna be added to the profiles once the CRT will be made and accepted?

Also, most of these gods are stupid, especially the first one that made Gorr into the god-killing beast. Plus Zeus was arrogant, rude and absolutely deserved getting stabbed even though he survived

Also, most of these gods are stupid, especially the first one that made Gorr into the god-killing beast. Plus Zeus was arrogant, rude and absolutely deserved getting stabbed even though he survived
Do you mean the one that Gorr stabbed in the throat, and then proceeded to chop his head off?

Also speaking of the gods why did they have to make Zeus a joke? Like I get his supposed to be an arrogant ass but why dose he have to be a cowardly clown? His supposed to be(supposedly) the top dog of all gods. The includes khnosu, ammit and ******* Odin

Back